lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
First I really want to know how she got those scars and what base you are using.
Second, She looks like one of the girls on Overwatch (which is good) Bridgette.
Third not bad considering what you have to work with. Decent lighting, Composition, and textures all look great
The story behind her scars is tied to her background... Ooooh, mysterious :D Let's just say they're not unrelated to her lovely nickname of "Bearkiller".
The used asset was found in a bundle but the scars can be found there:
I've forced it on my female model, and it worked quite well.

You're rendering on CPU, and in the meantime i'm complaining that my GTX960M is not enough xD I'm full of admiration for your patience :D
Patience is a virtue... and it's good to have a movie or two on the side ;p
But I'm quite frustrated not to be able to try more complex settings. I'm waiting for the end of the month to buy a good graphic card (just started a new job, so I can finally afford one :))

for rendering cpu-it is fantastically good pictures(y)
Thanks, I've been cheating with Lightroom post op (luminance up to 50 and here we go) :D If I didn't, they would look like this with a lot more noise

Last edited:

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah it took me forever to find a good software that would make a video file out of the image files. Especially one that isn't too difficult. Seems like rendering the video file in Daz was faster. As I didn't understand how to get a custom codec for WinFF, I tryed another software. It seemed to work :) So thanks for your help.
you can still try using webm converters on the internet it self
this will make you able to upload longer videos with higher framerate

Ataly

Jan 25, 2019
Very quick render just to test this car, and it's shaders ;p Not much of image converged so quality is not so good, but car is rendering quite fast, so i'm satissfied. Lighting and camera satisfies me too, so i thought i'll share despite of quiality ;p

Render time: 20 min on GTX 960M
Textures size: ~2,4 GB
Rendering resolution: 1920x960

Direct link:

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Took 57 mins to render on a 1060 6gb at 1280x1440, and only when it was finished could I tell that the camera focal point was on her bewbs which added some blur to her face, lol. Anyways, I'm pretty much set on this girl. Added freckles and I'm liking her skin much better.
Edit - scaled the image so it's not terribly big for the forum.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Took 57 mins to render on a 1060 6gb at 1280x1440, and only when it was finished could I tell that the camera focal point was on her bewbs which added some blur to her face, lol. Anyways, I'm pretty much set on this girl. Added freckles and I'm liking her skin much better.
View attachment 299222
If you ever want to fix it or notice something like this just keep everything the same, remove depth of field and do a spot render of just the face then combine in post. Can save tons of time.

Reactions: CarbonBlue

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
That's better. Btw, is there a trick to tilt dangling earrings to match gravity/head angle?
If you ever want to fix it or notice something like this just keep everything the same, remove depth of field and do a spot render of just the face then combine in post. Can save tons of time.
Yeah I wish I had thought of that before I re-rendered the whole thing. I will do that next time, though. Thanks!

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
That's better. Btw, is there a trick to tilt dangling earrings to match gravity/head angle?
View attachment 299396

Yeah I wish I had thought of that before I re-rendered the whole thing. I will do that next time, though. Thanks!
Some earrings have morphs, some allow some movements like bending and twisting in their parameters and most are a pain in the ass lol. Love the idea of hanging earrings but spending time each render manually adjusting them? eh, I'm too lazy.

Reactions: TheDevian

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Some earrings have morphs, some allow some movements like bending and twisting in their parameters and most are a pain in the ass lol. Love the idea of hanging earrings but spending time each render manually adjusting them? eh, I'm too lazy.
Yeah I think I'll just go with hoop earrings and not worry about it. :)

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
Working on a one shot comic. Did the first scene as a test render to see if I was well within the limits of my PC or if I have rethink my story.
It's called "Throw me to the wolves" Not sure if I am going to try and do this classic comic book style or photo shoot style though. I am leaning to Comic book frame style
throw me to the wolves 001.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes