3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Indeed she look realistic... she's a real girl :p... I took her as reference to show that in real life there's girl with very small breasts... And to quote you, yes, she's perfect in every bit of her body.
Not that you just say this is a render and in reality it is just a photo :p:ROFLMAO:

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Firstly, really like the render. I think the resultant render could be improved by reducing the ambient light. You have 2 emissive light sources in the models hands that are capable of lighting the upper body by themselves. I would consider redoing the render at 16:9 aspect ratio with the upper body and only the emissive sources as lights.

Should you wish to keep the full character in the render, then next step is to create a suitable floor / background. Easiest method would be a night time HDRI. If you have suitable props / shader presets you could alternatively go down that path.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think Camille is doing a very good job :D
Holding a pen over an empty page, pretending to know how to write and that it suppose to start from the top and not the bottom? Yes! She is a wonderful employee! Every dollar well spent on her! She is a great asset to the company! ..she sure likes to show off her assets too..

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Holding a pen over an empty page, pretending to know how to write and that it suppose to start from the top and not the bottom? Yes! She is a wonderful employee! Every dollar well spent on her! She is a great asset to the company! ..she sure likes to show off her assets too..
The notepad has been edited ! ;)

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
First thought: Now she is teaching her boss to write.
After giving it a good look: Darn, if she can write that well in that position, holding pen in such a way, she must be damn good! ...i mean at writing.. too. :geek:
I've just think about it : she is writing in black with a red ink pen. Perhaps she pratices black magic !

Reactions: Namco15

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I've just think about it : she is writing in black with a red ink pen. Perhaps she pratices black magic !
I don't think her boss notices. He must be like ~Don't stare at her boobs, Paul. Don't do it! It would cost you a fortune.. again.. just don't!~

Reactions: Namco15 and Part
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes