3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CJ0

May 31, 2017
This is a 1080p render. An opinion? I still see too much grain.
Time : 1 hour
It's normal.
Add more iterations. Set up "Max time" to 0. "Rendering quality" to 100, "conv. ratio" to 100. And go get some sleep)

D

Dr PinkCake

Ok, try what cj_mc_kim said if you want it grain free. But honestly, if you're planning to do a lot of renders >200 I'd stick to a 1 hour per image approach and change the lighting if it is too grainy. Photoshop can be used to darken renders and change hues if you're looking for something darker while getting fast render times.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Ok, try what cj_mc_kim said if you want it grain free. But honestly, if you're planning to do a lot of renders >200 I'd stick to a 1 hour per image approach and change the lighting if it is too grainy. Photoshop can be used to darken renders and change hues if you're looking for something darker while getting fast render times.
i agree

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Redid one render with lighting. Took a few hours to find, but it's something I can get used to pretty quickly. At first glance at least. I noticed some nitpicky problems with the first render, like the hand phasing through her thigh, and her hair looking stiff as hell behind her hair like that. Problems I caught only after I finished the render.
VanessaRoom4.png VanessaRoom5.png

goutch

Donor
May 19, 2017
Redid one render with lighting. Took a few hours to find, but it's something I can get used to pretty quickly. At first glance at least. I noticed some nitpicky problems with the first render, like the hand phasing through her thigh, and her hair looking stiff as hell behind her hair like that. Problems I caught only after I finished the render.
View attachment 93726 View attachment 93727
Vanessa is much better like that, better than the last time I saw her ;)
Nice work and good luck ;)

MagicWaffle

Apr 29, 2018
Like many others, I started fooling around with DAZ with the goal to create a visual novel at some point. I'm currently experimenting with skin shader settings. I have an AMD card, so all Iray renders are done by CPU only. Therefore experimenting is a pain. The following render took 1,5 hours and only got to 60%.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Better? Just wish the veins where a bit more blue:
your asian girl with the barrettes were so much better ,more beautiful and realistic
in this idea - the main white color of the skin, because of which all stands out(lips,blush,nipples,veins,moles and etc)

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
The previous render's were of a test character

These are of one of my games WIP characters
(first one has crappy beach asset and towel, second has some clipping problems, third is just fine imo)

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
your asian girl with the barrettes were so much better ,more beautiful and realistic
in this idea - the main white color of the skin, because of which all stands out(lips,blush,nipples,veins,moles and etc)
I did that last render (including render time) in 30 mins. I try and create a new one but this time i will use more effort. I think i know just the character and skin i can use for this. But need to fix my Daz first as its not detecting my graphics card.

To be continued....

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes