3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MagicWaffle

Apr 29, 2018
Great stuff V3x and bobby.bobby2 , I really like the lighting in your renders.

I did fooled around a bit more as well. Currently working on the second character.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the next one was a try on a big but realistic boob job.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I tried a hand at using "depth of field" to get that background blur. I don't think it's perfect, but it's a start.
VanessaOverShoulderDark.png
And a little bonus treat. :biggrin: I wanted to add pubic hair cause it looks too bare for me. I downloaded and added that resource, but I haven't seen in anywhere in Daz for whatever the reason. I don't think I misplaced the files but I haven't seen them. If anyone knows the reason or if anyone knows a link to working Genesis 3 Female pubic hair, let me know please. Thanks.
VanessaRoomWideOpen.png

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
This is Julia Kross, my character for an upcoming World of Darkness RPG campaign. I had to make some adjustments, since the "real" Julia has Constantine's tattoo on her back and uses a beautiful Templar sword.
And yes, Julia is aways prepared to kill some monsters. Don't let this babe face deceive you :evilsmile:.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I tried a hand at using "depth of field" to get that background blur. I don't think it's perfect, but it's a start.
View attachment 94443
And a little bonus treat. :biggrin: I wanted to add pubic hair cause it looks too bare for me. I downloaded and added that resource, but I haven't seen in anywhere in Daz for whatever the reason. I don't think I misplaced the files but I haven't seen them. If anyone knows the reason or if anyone knows a link to working Genesis 3 Female pubic hair, let me know please. Thanks.
View attachment 94444
Which genitals are you using? If you are using the NGV7 ones (or similar), they will be in the My Library/People/Genesis 3(or whichever gen)/Anatomy/New Genitals for Victoria 7/Pubic Hair in the Content Library. If you installed to another main folder (My Daz 3D Library instead of My Library, for example), it should still be in the relevevant /People subfolder.

Other products with pubic hair (i.e. Not the New Genitals for Victoria 'x') may also be in the relevent /Anatomy subfolder.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Which genitals are you using? If you are using the NGV7 ones (or similar), they will be in the My Library/People/Genesis 3(or whichever gen)/Anatomy/New Genitals for Victoria 7/Pubic Hair in the Content Library. If you installed to another main folder (My Daz 3D Library instead of My Library, for example), it should still be in the relevevant /People subfolder.

Other products with pubic hair (i.e. Not the New Genitals for Victoria 'x') may also be in the relevent /Anatomy subfolder.
I found it. Bless your kind heart.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
One more easygoing render to cool down the night before I pass out on my keyboard. This is one of my favorites so far because it captures her character perfectly, unlike the sexier ones. I would've liked to un-tuck the sweater from underneath her breasts like that, that all these shirts on Daz are prone to doing, but haven't figured that one out as yet. Either way, I'm too tired to try and figure it out. I'ma be out most of the day tomorrow. Later today actually, since it's 2:15 AM where I am. Starting off the day with Infinity War. Hopefully I can get more done after I come home, if I'm not totally drained.
VanessaEveningWind.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes