3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
[QUOTE = "lexx228, post: 2074856, membre: 47940"]
vous avez assez bien fait. vous pouvez télécharger n'importe quelle ressource en eau directement sur F95, mais malheureusement, il n'y a pas d'universel - vous devrez tout configurer manuellement dans chaque cas:cri:
[/CITATION]
t'aurait des lien pour tuto svp
vous auriez des liens pour des tutoriels s'il vous plaît

hseigin

The Indomitable
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Since I decided to use Unreal Engine 4 and have a 3D gameplay combined with VN style dialogue & choice system for The Indomitable, I am creating unique armor sets for each class. Here is a work in progress image from my rare tier Tiger Armor Set's Kabuto (headpiece). I expect it to be finished by July 1, and I'll include the rendered version with the announcement.

Edit: I woke up 2 hours ago, and then made a nice progress. :coffee:
tigerwip02.png

Last edited:

quetzalman

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
vous avez assez bien fait. vous pouvez télécharger n'importe quelle ressource en eau directement sur F95, mais malheureusement, il n'y a pas d'universel - vous devrez tout configurer manuellement dans chaque cas:cri:
t'aurait des lien pour tuto svp
vous auriez des liens pour des tutoriels s'il vous plaît
Je ne sais pas si ça correspond à ce que tu cherches mais cela m'a pas mal aidé du tout
I don't know if that's what you're looking for, but it helped me a lot.

Reactions: jfredy78

BiggieHead

Dec 23, 2017
So I tried creating my own environment. This is only an early draft of a fitting room I made this morning. Textures are only placeholders for now. Nothing matches yet. Just wanted to see if it is something that I can do. Hopefully have the motivation to finish it. Only difference between the two are the use of lighting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
@Xavster have you try spot render the face only ?
I have done spot renders to correct problems with other renders, however did not believe the effort was warranted for this particular image. During the VN the image will likely only be on the screen for 5 seconds and they will be reading text for the bulk of that.

Reactions: NeoVlahos
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes