3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ConfusedBeard

Jun 5, 2017
Lots of trial and error. Seats still need lots of work, need to populate the scene with more props, work on surfaces, and lighting of course. Suggestions welcome!

View attachment 334016

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a good start, but as you said, everything needs work, currently it looks like a game from 2003.
No lighting, the textures.. nope.
Sorry if I'm harsh, but I believe its better to harsh and upfront.

Reactions: BiggieHead

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Haven't posted in a while. Been sick and busy, but I spent today finalizing character designs and fleshing out a story which I want to do. May start off with something really kinetic to learn how to properly manage time, workflow, etc. Also, to learn ren'py or something. Doing a game with branching paths and choices and a plot seems rather daunting at the moment.

I gave Anna blonde hair which I actually think contrasts her dark makeup and nails really nice. She's fit, has huge implants which didn't really help her fitness modeling career the way she thought they would, and is inexplicably floating off the ground.

Anna.png

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
WTH?

Spend $1500 on new laptop with an RTX 2060, and Daz wont use it. Any ideas why, and how to fix, if possible?

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
WTH?

Spend $1500 on new laptop with an RTX 2060, and Daz wont use it. Any ideas why, and how to fix, if possible?
Which version on ds you running? I think it needs to be 4.11. also make sure the Nvidia drivers are up to date.

Don't fret, I definitely know a rtx 2060 works as multiple people in here and on the daz forums use em.

Reactions: ravenhawk

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Which version on ds you running? I think it needs to be 4.11. also make sure the Nvidia drivers are up to date.

Don't fret, I definitely know a rtx 2060 works as multiple people in here and on the daz forums use em.
Already checked version, and I am running 4.11. I'll check the drivers, but they should be up to date since one of the first things the new security suite did was check drivers.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Already checked version, and I am running 4.11. I'll check the drivers, but they should be up to date since one of the first things the new security suite did was check drivers.
The video card drivers are the most important and you should download them either through geforce experience or directly from the nvidia website.

Also, did you select the card in the render settings under advanced?

Reactions: ravenhawk

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
The video card drivers are the most important and you should download them either through geforce experience or directly from the nvidia website.

Also, did you select the card in the render settings under advanced?
DL-ing an update for "Game Ready" right now. as for the advanced tab, yes, that's where I determined it was not using the GPU. When I deselected CPU and attempted a render, it ran for less than a minute, and gave me a blank image.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
DL-ing an update for "Game Ready" right now. as for the advanced tab, yes, that's where I determined it was not using the GPU. When I deselected CPU and attempted a render, it ran for less than a minute, and gave me a blank image.
Bit odd, but sounds like a driver issue, so see if downloading the latest video game driver does the trick which seems like you're doing.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Bit odd, but sounds like a driver issue, so see if downloading the latest video game driver does the trick which seems like you're doing.
That did the trick, and holy shit is it fast now. The CPU took ten minutes to do what this just did in two. Admittedly simple, but just testing. Let me work on something a bit more elaborite, and I'll post it.

Reactions: MovieMike
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes