3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
That did the trick, and holy shit is it fast now. The CPU took ten minutes to do what this just did in two. Admittedly simple, but just testing. Let me work on something a bit more elaborite, and I'll post it.
Good for you!
I met the same issues you did (only CPU at first, I then spent a few hard earned bucks on my rig and now I've got a RTX2060 as well) and the difference is breath taking. My best example would be the pictures below that would have taken maybe an hour or so with my old config and now took less than 10 minutes for both :D

"You really think I'm c-cute?"
Freyblush.png

"Alright! Then come and get it, tiger!"
Freyblush2.png

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
DL-ing an update for "Game Ready" right now. as for the advanced tab, yes, that's where I determined it was not using the GPU. When I deselected CPU and attempted a render, it ran for less than a minute, and gave me a blank image.
Get the studio ready driver instead. It's optimized from Daz. Game ready is for games only.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Get the studio ready driver instead. It's optimized from Daz. Game ready is for games only.
I just looked into that, not knowing there were two drivers available, and NVidea recommends the Game one if you are both a gamer and a creator. But thanks for the heads up!

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I just looked into that, not knowing there were two drivers available, and NVidea recommends the Game one if you are both a gamer and a creator. But thanks for the heads up!

Capture.PNG

Have the studio driver selected so that you get updates of that driver.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
As I didn't like her lips, I redid basicially her whole face. Now I like it a lot better :)
Only problem with this pose is, that the shoulder blades are a bit to low I think.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
As I didn't like her lips, I redid basicially her whole face. Now I like it a lot better :)
Only problem with this pose is, that the shoulder blades are a bit to low I think.
View attachment 334322

Nah. Some people just have a weird bone structure. I've seen the craziest constellations as a paramedic and my time in the retirement centre. This definitely in the realm of possibility.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Good for you!
I met the same issues you did (only CPU at first, I then spent a few hard earned bucks on my rig and now I've got a RTX2060 as well) and the difference is breath taking. My best example would be the pictures below that would have taken maybe an hour or so with my old config and now took less than 10 minutes for both :D

"You really think I'm c-cute?"
View attachment 334244

"Alright! Then come and get it, tiger!"
View attachment 334245
Mmmm freckled red-heads!! :love::love::love:

Beautiful boobs!

Amazing kiss!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes