3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
what's the name for the "my boyfriend is your dad" outfit please?
A few of my latest renders.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
...love her character! Would you mind telling me what did you use to make her? :)
Thanks...
When looking the pool scenes (mine pool scenes too) I always feel angry because of the limitations of Daz shaders. So far I never saw real water surface disturbance from people or items. There are artists which make water drop and water waves props but they are PITA to use, and most important - they shout "FAKE" in every render.
As I am basically a Blender guy (started to use Daz only because of the genitals), I always remember with envy how easy is to make ecliptic waves around a duck (for example) and those waves are moving together with the movement of the duck, exactly like in the real life.
I saw an asset - a stand-alone script from a guy, using which you must be able to create posable and morphable props on the spot, but this script was made for Poser, and no matter the creator was saying it works with DS too, I didn't succeed to launch it for DS.

Last edited:

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
face- yeah. body- not so much. skin looks too tight and good.
its are all miracles of yoga and healthy lifestyle :ROFLMAO:
I added more weight and probably 20 years old, made natural breast and big hips...making more changes will be terrible, not sexy:unsure:

Reactions: Hadgar

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
its are all miracles of yoga and healthy lifestyle :ROFLMAO:
I added more weight and probably 20 years old, made natural breast and big hips...making more changes will be terrible, not sexy:unsure:
I've seen plenty of 42-year-olds with good tight skin. In fact, you probably want to be going quite a bit older before you start seeing sagging and such. I'm biased by my personal preference but I think overly large breasts on a milf is overdone and super cliché, I'm curious to see your changes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lexx228

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
I've seen plenty of 42-year-olds with good tight skin. In fact, you probably want to be going quite a bit older before you start seeing sagging and such. I'm biased by my personal preference but I think overly large breasts on a milf is overdone and super cliché, I'm curious to see your changes.
you will not believe but it all started with this model https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/post-2095012
of course, mega Tits are a cliché, but if I do not get tired of doing this story, everything will fall into place ;)

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: lexx228
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes