3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Hi everyone!

I've been having some kind of issue with "dark eyes" and was wondering if anyone else did too.

View attachment 339431

Anyone knows why the flying circus this happens and how to fix it?

View attachment 339426
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a script called "expressions smoother" or something like this. Maybe it can help. Anyway I would suggest to zero the expression and to see it is still there.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Horest Hold those are definitely good renders, and if you were to create a game, I would definitely be interested in what story you come up with, definitely don't forget all us guys here on F95 when you make it big ; )

Reactions: Hold

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
je comprend pourquoi mon PC a planter la page 666 lol
I understand why my PC has bugged page 666 lol

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
After I see I get less likes then I expect I am starting to think about new kind of comics - Male futanari fucks female little pony futanari. This definitely will be a huge success!

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
After I see I get less likes then I expect I am starting to think about new kind of comics - Male futanari fucks female little pony futanari. This definitely will be a huge success!
Focus on what you enjoy creating because likes will give you a false sense of the truth when it comes to who actually likes your work. The majority is bias. One person may think something is hideous while the other thinks it's the best thing they've ever seen. Focus on serving your targeted audience, not your competitors validation.

Last edited:

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Focus on what you enjoy creating because likes will give you a false sense of the truth when it comes to who actually likes your work. The majority is bias. One person may think something is hideous while the other thinks it's the best thing they've ever seen. Focus on serving your targeted audience, not your competitors validation.
This was supposed to be a joke:p
But as it is well known, in every joke there is a little bit of joke. Judging from the percentage of the futanari galleries, most of the men dream non-stop about chicks with dicks.

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
This was supposed to be a joke:p
But as it is well known, in every joke there is a little bit of joke. Judging from the percentage of the futanari galleries, most of the men dream non-stop about chicks with dicks.
Cool, maybe someone else can use that advice. Long swinging dicks seem to be worshiped more than the actual female in Futa so it's hard for me to get into but, that's my own personal biasness. To each it's own ;)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes