3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Sexy! She sucks as a warrior though becuase this way she can't put enough strength into the stab plus even if she hits she'll fall on a violently moving object and will probably tossed aside uncontrollably, risking serious injury.. aaand she can't doge while jumping. Flashy nevertheless :cool:

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Was rummaging through my old projects back when I was still tinkering with Daz3D and I found one render that I made back in April 2017 that I kinda liked, so I dug up the project file and began to rework the shit out of it, lol, I basically left the props as is, added a skirt / loin cloth, changed the skin and redid the face, lighting and camera :geek:

To me, it kinda feels weird to see both renders side to side, figured you might get a kick out of seeing both too, lol.

Enjoy ;)

View attachment 338905

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As it is the weapon right now, the babe will not be able to make a strong hit because her grip on the weapon has no support - her fist will just slide ahead at the moment of impact (Forged in Fire fan).

Reactions: BrainDeadMonkey

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
As it is the weapon right now, the babe will not be able to make a strong hit because her grip on the weapon has no support - her fist will just slide ahead at the moment of impact (Forged in Fire fan).
My thoughts exactly. But i kinda love her swinging titties! :giggle: I wrote my lines while gawking at them :sneaky:

May 9, 2018
Sexy! She sucks as a warrior though becuase this way she can't put enough strength into the stab plus even if she hits she'll fall on a violently moving object and will probably tossed aside uncontrollably, risking serious injury.. aaand she can't doge while jumping. Flashy nevertheless :cool:
LOL, I never imagined the grip would be the main topic here :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I kinda thought the same way while reworking this but didn't want to spend more time than what I already have, Also, somewhere in my mind I kept thinking she can grab on to the horns with the extended hand, swing around and jabs the living shit out of the neck's jugular... right? right?? It happens in anime, why not here?! lol :LOL:

It looks cool though :p

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
It looks cool though :p
Yup! It looks cool.
If it wasn't me watching Forged in fire I would never thing about grips and such:)

BTW - it is one of the few serials which I still am able to watch on History Channel. Because in the last years there is probably everything else besides *history*.

Reactions: BrainDeadMonkey
May 9, 2018
Yup! It looks cool.
If it wasn't me watching Forged in fire I would never thing about grips and such:)

BTW - it is one of the few serials which I still am able to watch on History Channel. Because in the last years there is probably everything else besides *history*.
Haven't watched History/Discovery channels for about 7 years now, the frickin' reality hype just ruined the shit out of the few channels I had any interest in, I occasionally swing over to NG every now and then, but same shit there as well.:cautious:

Indeed, FiF is probably one of the few decent shows out there, but the "reality" aspect of it leaves a bit of cringe in me. speaking of FiF, Man at Arms on youtube is kinda cool too, been watching that on the go for a couple of years now.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
question :
comment s'appelle le programme pour ranger les dossier dans Daz svp

question:
what is the name of the program for storing the files in Daz please

I spend a lot of time searching for them and I would like to put them away to find them faster

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes