3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ybdevres

Mar 29, 2019
Hey, Redoxa! Sorry dude but you should know you are now blocked from joining my Patreon again. I understand you like my comics but it is nevertheless not right for me - to join Tier 2 patrons and to cancel several minutes later only to steal the comics.
Come on, Redoxa, you know the rules! If you're gonna steal comics, you're supposed to post them in the Comics & Stills section of this forum.

Tsk tsk ... :devilish:

goodbad1

May 5, 2019
My "skills" in Studio are still very limited (i came from Poser, which is 100 timers simpler), but here are some outfits for my Laura.

Can someone please recommend some nice texture set for eyes? Or a character with nice, detailed and realistic eyes? The one I'm having, they all have some weird "toon" eyes sets.

Anyway, Laura :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 9, 2018
My "skills" in Studio are still very limited (i came from Poser, which is 100 timers simpler), but here are some outfits for my Laura.

Can someone please recommend some nice texture set for eyes? Or a character with nice, detailed and realistic eyes? The one I'm having, they all have some weird "toon" eyes sets.

Anyway, Laura :)
It's usually people switching over from Daz to Poser, but yeah, Daz3d tends to have more fan support (for obvious reasons :)).
As for eyes, depends on what figure you're working with; Ultimate Eyes and Natural Eyes for Genesis 8 seem to be popular, Actual Eyes series for Genesis 3 (up to 5 releases so far if I recall correctly) look very good too. If I were you, I would rather invest in a pro bundle to begin with, they usually come with what you need and have decent eyes and skins to boot.

Lighting plays a huge part in showcasing eyes, once you figure out the lighting game, your renders, regardless of what shaders / textures you're using would look times better, I'd say get your bearings first when it comes to lighting then decide on what to spend your hard earned money on once you know how things work.

Hope this helps :)

Edit: BTW, Laura looks awesome (y)

Reactions: goodbad1

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
May 9, 2018
Was rummaging through my old projects back when I was still tinkering with Daz3D and I found one render that I made back in April 2017 that I kinda liked, so I dug up the project file and began to rework the shit out of it, lol, I basically left the props as is, added a skirt / loin cloth, changed the skin and redid the face, lighting and camera :geek:

To me, it kinda feels weird to see both renders side to side, figured you might get a kick out of seeing both too, lol.

Enjoy ;)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes