LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Breakfast with cliché milf (stepmom)
View attachment 341706
Breakfast with the average man (Daddy)
View attachment 341709
So what are your choices? :D
if anyone can advise a good kitchen asset(with good optimization),I will be grateful;)
MILF all the way!

Amazing ones!
Go Taurus!

So HOT!
Nothing better than a woman fucking while wearing heels like those!!

Hi, finally summer vacation. I thought I'll try to build some characters ( if I'll ever manage to do a game ) during my vacation, and here's first of the main girls. Constructive criticism is welcome View attachment 342227
And here is the second main girl.

View attachment 342239
And here's the third one. I have couple more half finished, and I hope I'll get to post them in the next few days.

View attachment 342247
What a trio of beauties!

Damn!!, that Gene Simmons tongue is frightening

Just a shy jailbait posing.

View attachment 342376
Delicious!

Every morning I wake up and my thoughts are confused and unclear. I reach for the open book beside my head and see journal entries in a familiar hand.

I read it has been 37 days since the accident and the confusing state it has left me in. My memories are a jumble and even forming new memories is a challenge.

A dark-haired woman with caring hopeful eyes steps into my room and smiles at me. "How are you feeling?" she asks.

"You're.... Samantha?"

"Three days in a row!" she says as her face lights up. "I have to go to work today. Do you remember that?"

You shake your head as a little of the hope drains from her face.

"Come, let's go have breakfast and we'll go through how to get hold of me." she says as she opens the door and turns away from you.

<to be continued>
View attachment 342709
Samantha won't tell me much about what happened or in fact much about anything.

According to my journal I spend most days inside and the entries run together as much as my memories.

This morning Samantha came in dressed for exercise and insisted we go for a run around the grounds. I wanted to spend more time with her and perhaps a part of me couldn't resist seeing her run and work up a sweat.

I don't need my memories to tell me I haven't done this in a long time when my body protests so much. Will I know why I ache tomorrow?

<to be continued>

View attachment 342729
What a cutie!!

Just trying some d force hair again

View attachment 343037

I always knew she had a big chest but that pose makes them look huge so I toned them down a bit for this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In this case, Big chested is best!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes