3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Waz dat? XD Meaning I should have left it to render some more? XD
No. Actually, it helps you, to bring the sample count down.
Under filters, there is the option "post. denoiser activate" hit it.
Activate the now appearing option and raise the sample number to the point, where it should kick in.
I usually set it somewhere between the last 10-20%.
It doesn't make the skill to use lighting and other render settings properly obsolete, but it reduces the grain and, at least I, got rid of the downscaling trick. Which fastens my renders, thanks to the fact, that I could use smaller aspect ratios.

DazSwole

Apr 25, 2018
Activate the now appearing option and raise the sample number to the point, where it should kick in.
It doesn't make the skill to use lighting and other render settings properly obsolete, but it reduces the grain and, at least I, got rid of the downscaling trick. Which fastens my renders, thanks to the fact, that I could use smaller aspect ratios.
Ohhh I saw it was there but never tried it actually ;D Will test, thanks!

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
you can also use Intel Open Image De Noiser (OIDN) after the render. There are a few posts here that have links to it

Reactions: Techn0magier

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Finally! Someone who thinks at least about wave displacements in the water.
Is she in gates motel as well. Then it could be worth a look before it hits the 0.7 mark. I usually didn't check games out, in a very early stage.
This render is fresh, but that girl is in game. About 3 hours of weird/kinky/hot/dirty/crazy read. Some don't have guts for it.
Handjobs only for now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes