3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
Here's another character for my game that I spent most of the day working on. She's meant to be 19, but I'm not sure if she looks too old for it. :unsure:
View attachment 346093
View attachment 346094
She's perfect the way she is, don't change her!!! :love::giggle:

I would say, she could be 19, even though i agree, that she probably looks more like mid-twenties, but whatever^^

Too many daughters/little sister(and so on) in games, who should be 18, are looking more like 14-16^^. So it's pretty fine (for me), to see a little bit more "mature" 19years-old (y)

Reactions: Conviction07

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I don't think it's the same model, I use this one View attachment 348792 but I haven't really played lucky mark so I'm not sure, it might be the same one
No.. yours is Jolina I think with Jolina hair..
His I would say it's Teagan (modified) with Jolina Hair..
But yeah.. quite a few similarities .. blonde, jolina hair, same bathroom.
If you put that tattoo as well on your Jolina oh well.. they will be like sisters..

extracted from game as well:
1563458355096.png

Last edited:

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
I guess it's a paid service like this naked house cleaning, you should google "Skimp wear road work" ;)
Sigh... I guess I shall forgot about those things. My wife refuses to
Yeah, same here, it's even happened to what were supposed to be base models! The Logan/Wolverine one liked to come up a lot. Good old Daz... :LOL:
I usually lock the most important morphs (with the icon which looks like chain) but sometimes weird things happens when I *unlock* a locked morph.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
No.. yours is Jolina I think with Jolina hair..
His I would say it's Teagan (modified) with Jolina Hair..
But yeah.. quite a few similarities .. blonde, jolina hair, same bathroom.
If you put that tattoo as well on your Jolina oh well.. they will be like sisters..

View attachment 348795
that's the model i use, well the gen 3 version but i will be getting the gen 8 one when i get round to making the game with her as the player character:)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes