3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
This a prototype for the main character of a game I'll probably try making in near future.
I'd like to hear opinions about the character.
It's hard to guess because of the pose and the fact she's got no clothes but she's supposed to be a hot girl from a small village far far away from the capital city.

If you don't like something, I'd like to hear what it is. I know it comes down to personal taste but I'm open to suggestions.

She's supposed to be all natural. So, do you think her breasts look natural? Are they too big?

SpikeGames

Feb 15, 2017
This a prototype for the main character of a game I'll probably try making in near future.
It's hard to guess because of the pose and the fact she's got no clothes but she's supposed to be a hot girl from a small village far far away from the capital city.

If you don't like something, I'd like to hear what it is. I know it comes down to personal tastes but I'm open to suggestions.

She's supposed to be all natural. So, do you think her breasts look natural? Are they too big?

She looks like victoria secret model (not like a girl from small village) :closedeyesmile:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
She looks like victoria secret model (not like a girl from small village) :closedeyesmile:
Well, in my defense, quite a few of the supermodels were actually born in villages in poor families but were later discovered by modeling agents and given an offer to join the modeling industry. Even in my village, there are few girls that could be supermodels.

Other than that, what do you think about the general body? Is she too skinny? Are breasts too big? Does the hair look odd? Hair color?

PS: You know in games there's always a plot twist... Maybe she's not just a village girl...

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017

If you don't like something, I'd like to hear what it is. I know it comes down to personal taste but I'm open to suggestions.

I think she looks good, she has the type of body I admire the most. Her breast are at the right point for me that she is still sexy and not so large that she becomes gross. But like ChainZero is doing you could add in some of the effects of gravity. Perfectly round breast scream "Impants" and I don't understand how anyone finds that appealing. If you are going for all natural then you also need to add in some pubes! But they can still be trimmed a bit.

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
Are there any alternatives for a toon Iray shader? I'm currently using Sketchy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I honestly have no idea what I'm doing with my renders now. Probably getting bored or something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I think she looks good, she has the type of body I admire the most. Her breast are at the right point for me that she is still sexy and not so large that she becomes gross. But like ChainZero is doing you could add in some of the effects of gravity. Perfectly round breast scream "Impants" and I don't understand how anyone finds that appealing. If you are going for all natural then you also need to add in some pubes! But they can still be trimmed a bit.
I made subtle changes so they look a bit like they're hanging... Is this better or does it look the same to you?

Left one is old, right one is new.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I made subtle changes so they look a bit like they're hanging... Is this better or does it look the same to you?

Left one is old, right one is new.

From my perspective, they are looking rather similar. What shapes/morphs have you at hand?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes