3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Simple HDRI render with Riza character. Couple issues in that the smile expression to the camera distorts the face a little and the hair goes through the forearm, however still pretty enough to share. View attachment 97176
A good start here.
Just two tips from my side. Take them or leave them. ;)
The "Voss Hair" is one of the more versatile hair props. If you are using it via smart content you can get a few allround presets in the "shape" group. And in the "parameters" pane you get full access to the rig of the hair.
Another thing most people do, is deactivating the headlamp of the camera, they render with. HDRIs aren't recognised as lighting, that triggers the "Auto"-Function of the camera.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. Was aware that you can modify the positioning of the Voss Hair and the render above actually clears the hair a little so you can right hand side of the face. With my initial lower rez render I didn't notice the clash. Thanks for the tip about the auto headlight as I thought it would be switched off automatically with a HDMI applied.

Took your advice and fixed the render as below. With the improved lighting the character looks part of the scene rather than pasted in front of it.
Beach_C8F_540p.jpg

When I attempted to include the 4k image (~1MB jpg file) of the above, the image was automatically resized despite only being an attachment. Does anyone know how to disable the image resize on a post?

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
hi, im using daz in my old laptop, low specs,
2 gb ram,
amd radeon card
window 7 32bit

i can't using iray :oops: (it's not exist)
i can't put to much object :oops:
damn, i can't even wear to much clothes :cryingface:

even naked render can crash :oops:

but some day i will post my render here, not today :angel:
i will quote this later, with render result :cool:

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I was just screwing around with a few morphs to find a secondary character in my game and got this. To be honest, I had no idea that she'd resemble Christine from Mortze and Tlaero's game until after I had already completed her character. All the same, I fell too much in love with this design to skip it now.

The skin is the same as Vanessa's and the two will be half sisters in the game. I want to add to the list of attractive "Alice" characters we have in these adults games and I don't think I disappointed.
Alice.png

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Dunno what you were going for, but it looks quite nice!
I'm experimenting with different techniques to blend the edges into the overall image.
So that the modell appear less artificial placed into it. I think this time the backround is blurred to much or the edge is not blurry enough.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I've been looking for this dressing room for a long time. Mind sharing the name of the asset? Thanks.

Not sure about the availability here, but the asset is on 3dzone.

Reactions: Vanaduke
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes