3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

faecrykt

Jan 13, 2017
ALICIA, DISTURBED IN JACUZZI, NSFW alicia in whirlpool.jpg Learning how to work with water. Didn't bother too much with refraction. For now, am just glad with overall control over lighting and how bodies look underwater.
Assets: Char: Aiko 6 [modded chest, build];
Hair: ActualHair2
Env: Whirlpool Jacuzzi
No added lights
Denoised in post-process work.
Thank you for views and opinions.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Been admiring the work in this thread and have an observation in relation to the use of textures for the characters. Below is a couple of images, the 1st using the base C8F skin and the second using the Riza skin. The imperfections in the Riza skin is what makes it appear more lifelike. If you take a look at the main female characters on Milfy City, the skin textures are superb and is makes all the difference in the end result.

Riza_base.jpg
Riza_texture.jpg

From playing around earlier tonight, the skins from the following G8F character packages (all available in the Assets section of this site) contain the required imperfections to add this realism.
- Elder
- Hadlee
- Harper
- Kalina
- Riza (as above)
- Josie

Edit: Corrected Kiza to Riza - (Riza for Aiko 8)

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Been admiring the work in this thread and have an observation in relation to the use of textures for the characters. Below is a couple of images, the 1st using the base C8F skin and the second using the Kiza skin. The imperfections in the Kiza skin is what makes it appear more lifelike. If you take a look at the main female characters on Milfy City, the skin textures are superb and is makes all the difference in the end result.

View attachment 96827
View attachment 96828

From playing around earlier tonight, the skins from the following G8F character packages (all available in the Assets section of this site) contain the required imperfections to add this realism.
- Elder
- Hadlee
- Harper
- Kalina
- Kiza (as above)
- Josie
Ginger + Freckles = :heartcoveredeyes:

Any of your guys with powerful PCs can do Sara from Milfy City?

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Not trying to sound homo here but can anyone recommend a teen boy poser with functional G3 genitalia maps? One you could morph into Shota. I've used Brodie 6, Ryan 7 (both has no genital maps) and Kenji 7 (not shota enough).

No homo but it would extremely help. Thanks.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Ginger + Freckles = :heartcoveredeyes:

Any of your guys with powerful PCs can do Sara from Milfy City?
That render above was completed on a 4 year old PC in about 5 minutes (only 1 model with no scenery). :eek:penedeyewink:

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Instead of a random render, I've decided to post a pic from the first scene of my upcoming game. (I'm still working on the title for it.)

Most of my time will be dedicated to the first version/episode, and I'd like the debut to be a bit lengthier than your typical game release, so posts here will be pretty limited. Most of my posts that involve these characters will be on my Patreon. But other casual renders not related to the game will be posted here.
WU10.png

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
BikiniShop ModelBlackPeek2v4Gaussian (1080 Blurred Wall).png

I'm enjoying playing with this character too much right now. She was supposed to be an NPC, but I almost want to give her a bigger role now...

Oh, and if you're curious, here's the face/regularly dressed character - just your good ol' fashionable boutique shopkeeper!

BikiniShop1 (1080).png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes