3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...you should probably work a bit more on the DOF; the environment is blurred even under the feet of the girl, where it shouldn't have to! As for the rest, I think it's ok...

Reactions: ConfusedBeard

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
For my first post on this forum I thought I would share one of the creations I have made in Daz3D. Been playing around with the software for a few weeks and though I would share one of my creations. Originally rendered at 4k, however downsized for easy download.
Barbara Dance 01.jpg

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
...you should probably work a bit more on the DOF; the environment is blurred even under the feet of the girl, where it shouldn't have to! As for the rest, I think it's ok...
That's one of the downsides of using HDRIs. You need to use a specific angle to get the correct look for the environment. I usually avoid showing the feet when using HDRIs. Or just get rid of DOF. :FeelsBadMan:

faecrykt

Jan 13, 2017
YUKI, PENSIVE IN BED-NSFW
yuki pensive on bed.jpg

Yuki, a central character in a proposed game based in East Asia.
The render is the result of hours and hours spent overall in re-learning the lighting process in DAZ and literally scores of test renders sent to the DAZ graveyard.
Finally feel that I have gained a better understanding of lighting in DAZ3D, rather than my earlier hit-and-miss approach to it.
Render time: just over an hour; stopped at 98%. De-noised in post-DAZ process.
Assets: Char: substantially modified Akiko-MeiLin7;
Hair: Fantasy warrior hair;
Env: i13 Vacations bedroom;
Lights: some aptly placed spotlights and an HDRI studio spotlight for the red ambience.
Thanks for eyeballs and critiques.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes