3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I guess I'm getting old. This seems like a good way to lose a nipple.
I think, you it looked.
Скрин.png

2) I am not seriously engaged in art. Game development takes a lot of time. I collect for myself, the model, and then make a quick sketch.

If you work on the stage seriously, it can take a few days. I can't afford that.

Jepp. It looks like the surface of the legs is sporting a different shader preset. Can you brighten them directly?
The Shader one is used.

SpikeGames

Feb 15, 2017
Fantastic !
Do you have a list of your asset ?
Ehh... yeah, but there are a lot of things.
Its Ophelia HD.
Skin - Rhiannon Ginger Lee + Base Mixing - glossiness and translucency weight 0.50 + added some glossiness 0.29.
Hair - Maia Hair.
Shapes (if you are interested) - Voluptuous 61% Fitness Details\Size 100\35% and Body tone 43%.
Then I change her default eyes\nose\mouth\legs\hips\chest... :D

Reactions: HawkTheGreat

HawkTheGreat

Jul 15, 2017
Ehh... yeah, but there are a lot of things.
Its Ophelia HD.
Skin - Rhiannon Ginger Lee + Base Mixing - glossiness and translucency weight 0.50 + added some glossiness 0.29.
Hair - Maia Hair.
Shapes (if you are interested) - Voluptuous 61% Fitness Details\Size 100\35% and Body tone 43%.
Then I change her default eyes\nose\mouth\legs\hips\chest... :D
Thanks a lot !

Reactions: SpikeGames

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
I think, you it looked.
View attachment 96235

2) I am not seriously engaged in art. Game development takes a lot of time. I collect for myself, the model, and then make a quick sketch.

If you work on the stage seriously, it can take a few days. I can't afford that.

The Shader one is used.
Well, I don't know if this is for something, or how much you care, but this is how someone would actually hold a bow.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes