3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evic

May 25, 2018
Too many words, not enough pictures in the last couple pages :)

Amazon 2 small.png

Full size render is available for free on my DA page.

After all this bickering about rendering hardware... this was rendered at 3055x4320 in less than 30 minutes on my 1080 FE. The whole scenes uses less than 3GB of Vram. The only postwork was adding my sig and resizing to upload here. The trick is to build scenes efficiently so you don't need all that vram for stuff you probably can't see anyway.

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
Well, it all really depends on what your end game is, is you're making money off your renders then whatever the cost is should be worth it imho. But if you're dabbling and just getting a kick out of your renders, it'd be wise to stick to longer render times instead because you'll just be wasting money; Higher specs require supporting hardware to keep the GPUs running; cooling, power, physical space and noise come into play and your electricity bills will eventually hike up as well...

What I can't stand is that when a "Game Developer" who pulls in $4K+ a month on pateron or whatelse still spends next to nothing, if any, on improving their hardware... unforgivable! :confused:
most of them are losers, and don't have the intelligence to get faster hardware so they don't have to live in front of their computer after working a full time job

its do the same amount of work for an update, with 4 hours of me time every night if you get a decent render server, where you can batch your render's after making the scene

May 9, 2018
I was starting to worry that this character was a bit ...beefy, so I tweaked it a bit.
View attachment 355018
Any opinions?
Big girls need loving too, Voting A here. my only issue is that the winking(?) eye looks kinda... off.. like it's never been there off, lol. Lowering the eyebrow and adding some sort of flex around the eye and that side of the mouth should do the trick I guess, maybe have here smile a bit? :giggle:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes