3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
View attachment 99480
Anyone got a suggestion as to what causes the cylinder in the window? It is not visible in daz3d except in iray mode. It goes away if I make the wall invisible. If I move the camera to look from the outside inside, it is there but now on the other side of the window.
That's one hell creepy cylinder. He's a voyeur enthusiast, let it watch.

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
View attachment 99480
Anyone got a suggestion as to what causes the cylinder in the window? It is not visible in daz3d except in iray mode. It goes away if I make the wall invisible. If I move the camera to look from the outside inside, it is there but now on the other side of the window.
I imagine it's in the scene somewhere, it should be selectable. From the sound of it, it's parented to the wall somewhere. I'm not sure what purpose it's serving, but if you can find it, make sure it's not "visible in render."

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
More of the Orc Girl
View attachment 99594

View attachment 99595
Not against milfs, but I'd like to see more games with fantasy creatures. Elfs, orcs, fairies, demons and etc...
Yeah, a pseudo adventure game with fantasy fucking could be fun. Something along the lines of Coceter, but staying with the fantasy side of things. Could be male or female protag.

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
View attachment 99480
did you apply some light to the surface of the cylinder?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes