3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
I remember seeing somewhere in 'Net a picture of R2D2 (or some Star Wars robot) with several metallic penises and other related "weapons" for some "Gender Wars XXX: Inseminator Violates Your Butt" type movie...
This picture immediately reminded of that :D. Shame I don't have it anymore. (Damn laptop Win10 update crash last year :()

But, maybe you can make it? That trashcan astropilot robot with XXX-rated weaponry ;D.
right, got a R2 unit. now just need to put dicks all over him eh? lol
R2D2 Test 001.png

J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
I like it but could you please add more ominously hovering cylinders in the windows of these renders, thanks.

upload_2018-5-16_22-1-16.png

Maybe more attractive, milf-y cylinders.

Reactions: sfc

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
not happy with this
These are pretty salvageable. They're far from the worst models I've seen. if you wanted specifics to focus on:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't want to make it seem like these are horrible, or worthless, though! With a bit of touching up, I'd easily prefer any of these girls to some of the models in extremely popular games. Keep at it!

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
These are pretty salvageable. They're far from the worst models I've seen. if you wanted specifics to focus on:

I don't want to make it seem like these are horrible, or worthless, though! With a bit of touching up, I'd easily prefer any of these girls to some of the models in extremely popular games. Keep at it!
Eyes and mouth are expression presets, i agree need tweaking after being applied

Yea was considering making 'Left Girls' waist bigger
'Right Girls' breasts are 36C according to

Left has 30D/DD, and middle has 30E/F
Left is 5'6", Middle is 5'7", Right is 5'9" since height plays a factor as well

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Two preview images from my game. I can't batch render while the guy is there because the afro hair goes through his head while loading in and Daz just renders it like that before it loads in properly for whatever the issue is, so any third person render with him in it has to be done individually.
View attachment 100279 View attachment 100280
That's why I don't use Daz Iray to render anymore. I use Octane and got my renders down to 12-15 minutes for single characters. Carina.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes