3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
As a tip, your posted image screams out for the use of a denoiser. Converted to jpg and run the following denoiser, to arrive at the image in the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hello hey excuse me a question, the program that you recommended me denoiser and I tried to run it but nothing appears, the cmd opens but it closes instantly I have to install something else or do you think you have some tips to use it

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
hello hey excuse me a question, the program that you recommended me denoiser and I tried to run it but nothing appears, the cmd opens but it closes instantly I have to install something else or do you think you have some tips to use it
1. Not sure where I read you should not have the denoised installed on C:
2. So copy your denoiser folder to D: for example and you'll have "D:\Denoiser_v1.1"
In the Denoiser_v1.1 folder open a "New Text Document" and copy this code:
SET FILE_EXTENSION=png
SET PATH_TO_DENOISER=D:\Denoiser_v1.1
SET OUTPUT_PREFIX=denoiser_

for /r %%v in (*.%FILE_EXTENSION%) do %PATH_TO_DENOISER%\Denoiser.exe -i "test.%FILE_EXTENSION%" -o "%OUTPUT_PREFIX%test.%FILE_EXTENSION%"

cmd /k
On the 1st line write the extension you're using for your original picture/render.. "...=png" or "...=jpg" or whatever you have.
2nd line you have the path to your folder.. assuming you have the folder on D:\ that line should be ok.. if you didn't installed on D:\ just copy the path to your Denoiser_v1.1 folder.
3rd line, that's the prefix for your denoised render/picture, don't touch it or you'll format your computer forever!

4th (5th) line, here, only replace the "test" text with your render/picture name without the extension.
3. After you've done all this Save As (not Save) the file with any name you want but with the .bat extension.. "abcd.bat" for example.
Again.. make sure you're using the "Save As" option and not the "Save"

4. Copy the render/picture inside your denoiser folder, run the new script you just made, the "abcd.bat" and new cmd window will open.

The new picture will be in the same folder.

For a new denoise.. just right click on the "abcd.bat" and click edit.. change the file names, save the file.. you can use the normal save now Ctrl + S run the script.

Last edited:
May 9, 2018
Mixing asset, V4(shoe), G2F(top,skirt), G3F(char), G8F(stocking,hair)
+ Shader pink on hair, gold paint on band shoes and pink leather on shoes
View attachment 363920
Been having problems with assets for older Genesis Characters, for some reason when converting / auto-fitting G2/G3 outfits to G8 Characters, it either takes forever (ie. 35/45 mins to auto-fit a single G3 shirt on G8) or flat-out becomes unresponsive altogether. Any insight would be VERY helpful here o_O

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes