3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Haven't used it yet myself, but damn, this could be a game changer for a lot of people and provide some awesome options.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Haven't used it yet myself, but damn, this could be a game changer for a lot of people and provide some awesome options.

Yeah... saw it earlier.. gonna upload those here as well and test those morphs a bit later on.

In the last one.. probably because of the light reflection on her eyes.. her look looks a bit odd..
Anyway.. awesome renders..

Reactions: tomyboy06

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Super quick render I did to test out the breastacular morphs. Gotta say, I'm pretty impressed. It's a tad bit complicated and there's tons of options to play with, but it's pretty nice overall. Here's a render, just base G8, no nothing, sample big breast shape applied and some collisions.

Test Morphs.png

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Tested the denoiser Xavster posted by yesterday or 2 days ago.. quite impressed now..

denoised sam wife 1.png

w/o
sam wife 1.png

Should I work more on her left breast? does it fall a bit weird or it's just me? or it's just the forum scale (don't think so)?
Yeah.. I fucked up on the boy scale.. he should be a bit older/taller.. downloaded the CG after I started the render from my old memories..

Last edited:

badcock

Jun 2, 2018
Got some new assets, and decided that as most of my characters are quite petite, I needed someone a little different. So meet Rochelle, who could easily crush your head between her thighs if you don't know what you're doing down there...

View attachment 361817
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, she's hawt!

Reactions: the_silkman

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Super quick render I did to test out the breastacular morphs. Gotta say, I'm pretty impressed. It's a tad bit complicated and there's tons of options to play with, but it's pretty nice overall. Here's a render, just base G8, no nothing, sample big breast shape applied and some collisions.

View attachment 362796
Nice asset, but the nipples are not too much like that, you get the impression they've been chewed.

Oct 30, 2017
hello guys... anybody ever use this asset?

ok this is stupid question lol
do you know how use WET only without change colour skin ''TAN" from this asset?
i never uses Gen8 before. so this my first time use it... when i use it always both tan and wet lol... (i dont have good machine so i cant do much experiment T_T)

maybe someone can guide me or u can message me ... thanks before

Oct 30, 2017
@Jack the Rapist
I've never used it myself.
But this image looks to me, that the tabs can controll them individually

It is one of the promopics of the product.
hmm... i dont know that pop up window. but i used this method from my library
people>G8F>Material>Wet and tanned skins >Apply wet tanned skins
and added wet level. actually its work but i dont know remove/without tanned part :(

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
hmm... i dont know that pop up window. but i used this method from my library
people>G8F>Material>Wet and tanned skins >Apply wet tanned skins
and added wet level. actually its work but i dont know remove/without tanned part :(
V3Digitimes also made scene optimizer.
Maybe you can find the controls under "scripts"->"V3Digitimes smth". It is the place where they put their other stuff.

Reactions: Jack the Rapist
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes