3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Hey Guys - i read the discussion a few pages back about the use of denoiser, i personally im not too familiar with it. im wondering if i can get some help with it?
Denoiser is a great tool, but it's not a solution to every problem. In fact it's not a solution to any problems when it comes to a scene with complex materials in it. Denoiser works best on simple surfaces that don't have many details, also in scenes where brightness values and colors are consistent.

Also when using the denoiser, be aware it will introduce new artifacts to your final image, that's why it's not a good substitute for a decent number of iterations. Yes, it takes time for a render to clear up, but in the end you'll get a clean and detailed image.

Some here mentioned, that they like the new look of their washed up and smeared images, well, in this case why bother using Bump maps, Normal maps, Displacement maps and so on, if in the end you'll get a crappy image absent of any details...

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
[QUOTE = "BrainDeadMonkey, post: 2222027, membre: 604293"]
Tester un environnement scolaire personnalisé a changé presque toutes les textures et en a encombré la merde. J'aime bien le look que j'ai fini avec. Qu'en pensez-vous?
View attachment 362451
[/CITATION]
En parlent d'oreille ;)

Reactions: Larry Kubiac
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes