3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
this time without exploding hair!
View attachment 367544
Always good to see a new artist. The following is provided to assist with developing your skills, to produce awesome art for the community in future. Adjustments suggested to the scene:
- The figure pose needs some work in terms of center of mass. With the posted pose modelled, the character would fall flat on her face as the center of mass is forward of her toes. To rectify, move the hip backwards and create an angle for the upper leg. this has the effect of sticking her ass out.
- The head is overly rotated, which I suspect was a result of the lighting setup. From the vines in the background I am guessing that the HDRI has the sun at roughly 11am. You would be far better serviced by selecting a sunrise or sunset HDRI and setting the head angle such that the face is lit up at a more normal pose.
- There are several improvements possible in terms of skin settings for wet environment, however at this stage mastering the light configurations is far more important.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
It's not art. not even close, not even a pinup..
No likes, no feedback.. just an ideea for anyone else

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When you're bored and sick and you wanna render something but no imagination..
and I gave up for now.. not in the mood.

Pose from here: Home Sweet Home Poses for Genesis 8

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
A character project I'm currently working on, to distract myself.
I used the new Acicia figure as a base but I altered pretty much everything one way or another.
The skin got the skinbuilder treatment, her body and faceshapes got tweaked and mixed with other shapes etc.
Currently I'm testing different hairstyles originally I wanted to use the Bonnie hair but sadly it isn't versatile enough for some ideas I have in mind with her. So I'm playing with the blair hair here. Also I'm currently thinking, that it could be a good idea to give her more bodyhair for a more fur-like appearance.
kitsune hairtest.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes