5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
View attachment 375575
Debbie - Tessa - Rosa

So... Tats'n'Tits! All three of them! Wohoo! :p
Which one you like most, and why?

-

The obvious aim here was to create a group of fully realistic characters - authentic young adults like you can see them on sites like SuicideGirls, BurningAngel etc.
All made from scratch with Skin Builder, a million morphs and some assets for the tats and makeup.

I'd be happy to hear any comments, like if you find anything unrealistic in particular or whatever else.
Known issues:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They're all nice but Rosa is my favourite because her tattoos are subtle & look the most realistic.

Reactions: PopeDope24

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
“Beauty is not caused. It is.” - Emily Dickinson
View attachment 375940
Good pose, beautiful face, love the fire. Unfortunately everything else ruins it.

Skin needs better skin-tone and proper SSS, clothes need proper SSS, hair needs better materials and also proper SSS. Practically every single prop needs better shaders.

Like for the effort.

May 9, 2018
Good pose, beautiful face, love the fire. Unfortunately everything else ruins it.

Skin needs better skin-tone and proper SSS, clothes need proper SSS, hair needs better materials and also proper SSS. Practically every single prop needs better shaders.

Like for the effort.
Thanks for the notes, I truly appreciate it :)
You're absolutely correct regarding the shaders used, unfortunately I didn't notice the lack of proper Iray shaders for the props/environment until later on and all I could do was to quickly convert everything to Iray Uber base for the sake of time and set up my emissions.

Any skin shaders recommendations you think are good? Thanks again!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes