3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

PopeDope24

Jul 27, 2019
They're all nice but Rosa is my favourite because her tattoos are subtle & look the most realistic.
Yeah that's cool, would have expected someone to rather say Tessa ;)

Well here you go, Rosa and Debbie giving you a little show. Shot in filthy homecam style.

TATSnTITS14.png

Edit: And yeah i wish i wouldn't have to use the GP gens for obvious reasons, but for a black-outside, pink-inside pussy it's the only way.

Last edited:

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks for the notes, I truly appreciate it :)
You're absolutely correct regarding the shaders used, unfortunately I didn't notice the lack of proper Iray shaders for the props/environment until later on and all I could do was to quickly convert everything to Iray Uber base for the sake of time and set up my emissions.

Any skin shaders recommendations you think are good? Thanks again!
There is not a single skin shader available in any store I would recommend. The modified settings they use to supposedly make skin look better, sometimes are too exaggerated or in most cases are dead wrong.

In my opinion the only correct solution is to do some research and experiment until you understand what exactly every setting does or how it interacts with other settings. When you do that, I would guarantee that will be able to bring your art to a whole new level.

May 9, 2018
There is not a single skin shader available in any store I would recommend. The modified settings they use to supposedly make skin look better, sometimes are too exaggerated or in most cases are dead wrong.

In my opinion the only correct solution is to do some research and experiment until you understand what exactly every setting does or how it interacts with other settings. When you do that, I would guarantee that will be able to bring your art to a whole new level.
Time to hit the books then! cheers :D

May 9, 2018
Oookay, spent the past couple of days trying to replicate Street Fighter females in Daz, of course I tried my best to keep the original, ridiculously proportioned SF figures intact while adding a bit of realism without going overboard, I believe they came up pretty good, I didn't do much with lighting, basic HDRIs with primitives here and there but nothing major. My main objective was to get the likeness as close to the original characters as possible while emphasizing ethnic traits and looks.

I really hope you enjoy them :D
ChunLi01_sm.jpg
cammy01_CloseUp_SM.jpg
CViper01_SM.Jpg
Elena01.jpg

Last edited:

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Oookay, spent the past couple of days trying to replicate Street Fighter females in Daz, of course I tried my best to keep the original, ridiculously proportioned SF figures intact while adding a bit of realism without going overboard, I believe they came up pretty good, I didn't do much with lighting, basic HDRIs with primitives here and there but nothing major. My main objective was to get the likeness as close to the original characters as possible while emphasizing ethnic traits and looks.

I really hope you enjoy them :D
View attachment 376648
View attachment 376653
View attachment 376650
View attachment 376651
Great job, especially the Chun-Li and Cammy, though I'm biased cuz they're my favorites. Now time for them to meet the boys:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: BrainDeadMonkey

goodbad1

May 5, 2019
I was trying to tune G8F to look like instagram model Nata Lee. Turns out it's lot harder than it seems to be. Especially that most probably many of photos are somehow edited, because after matching G8F to her face in from one photo, it didn't matched her face from other photo. Differences were sometimes quite significant, especially the proportions of upper and lower face, cheekbones size, overall head/face shape.

After 4 attempts I have finally decided to give up trying to make a face that would match Nata Lee face from all pictures, and I have just chosen one pic that I like the most, and "assumed" this is correct one (although it seems this one is rather modified, seeing how she looks in the vids). In total, I used about 20 pictures of her face.

Anyway, here is real Nata Lee, and my base picture:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here is G8F Nata Lee

deusexvagina

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
I was trying to tune G8F to look like instagram model Nata Lee. Turns out it's lot harder than it seems to be. Especially that most probably many of photos are somehow edited, because after matching G8F to her face in from one photo, it didn't matched her face from other photo. Differences were sometimes quite significant, especially the proportions of upper and lower face, cheekbones size, overall head/face shape.

After 4 attempts I have finally decided to give up trying to make a face that would match Nata Lee face from all pictures, and I have just chosen one pic that I like the most, and "assumed" this is correct one (although it seems this one is rather modified, seeing how she looks in the vids). In total, I used about 20 pictures of her face.

Anyway, here is real Nata Lee, and my base picture:

And here is G8F Nata Lee
That is not bad at all! I always have problems with the Daz models looking nothing like the expression thumbnails, they are always grotesquely misshaped. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong and have to apply something first.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes