Fan Art Melody: Fan Art and Assets Thread

HentaiSensei777

May 23, 2019
Which model is she?
with some modifications...
*Apparently, I was mistaken about the Paisley model. Though I did use the Paisley textures, I didn't use that model at all. Going back and looking, I found that I used the model dialed at 50%.

*Sorry for the error.

Last edited:

HentaiSensei777

May 23, 2019
If you don't already have it installed, you'll need to get Linda Ponytail Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Females...
I did not include the Golden Palace v2 for Genesis 8 Females with this model but that is what I used in the "Saxy Melody" render above...
As for the modifications, most of what I used were the Genesis 8 Female Morph Resource Kits (both Body and Head)...
I'm very certain that I didn't list all of the morphs used in this model so let me know if you hit a snag loading....

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
installed Paisley who I didn't have and Teen Josie 8 as well just in case. Also the hair
Now I'm looking where these belong as they are missing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT
Installed:
Breast Utilities for Genesis 8 Female(s)
Aging Morphs for Genesis 8 Female(s)
Analeine for G8
Biala Breast Morphs for G8F
Eider and Olaya for Genesis 8 Female
and now I'm like this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HentaiSensei777

May 23, 2019
installed Paisley who I didn't have and Teen Josie 8 as well just in case. Also the hair
Now I'm looking where these belong as they are missing. I'll get back to you

View attachment 347095
LOL, I correct myself. I didn't use the Paisley model at all. I apparently just used the SASE Addie model dialed to 50%.

As for the LY Tuesday morphs, I dialed them off and started working on this Melody model so that's why they show up.
Not sure why the Analeine morph flagged, as I didn't even use that one at all.
The breast size morph is from .
The cheek size and mouth curve morphs are from the Genesis 8 Female Head Morph Resource Kits. I have all of them so I'm not sure which particular one it is.
The nipple morphs are from .
The spine morph is from .

I hope that clears things up.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
HentaiSensei777 I JUST edited my post as you replied lool. Already downloaded some of those. I'll go fetch the rest and will see :p
I don't have any of the head morphs for G8 LOL. Better get those.

HentaiSensei777

May 23, 2019
I forgot that I had used the Eider and Olaya eye color. If I'm gonna start posting my models, I really need to put a list together of what I used.

Reactions: LP83

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I forgot that I had used the Eider and Olaya eye color. If I'm gonna start posting my models, I really need to put a list together of what I used.
I'm still missing the head morphs
I downloaded and installed the Resource Kit 1 and 2. So seems this are in Kit 3. But I can't find a link to download them. Do you have the DIM zip package?

HentaiSensei777

May 23, 2019
I'm still missing the head morphs
I downloaded and installed the Resource Kit 1 and 2. So seems this are in Kit 3. But I can't find a link to download them. Do you have the DIM zip package?

View attachment 347176
Found it! !
I thought that they were all labeled as resource kits.
Though I did realize that I don't have the G8F Head Morph Resource Kit 3. I think I'm having the same trouble as you in finding it.

I hope that'll do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: CulayTL and LP83

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Do you mind if I join the party? But I'm gonna use her for some hardcore stuff.. didn't played the game.. I know it's quite good and popular doesn't look to be my style anyway..

Finally managed to load your Character..
Quite a few missing.. there and there but got it at the end.. quite big tits and ass.. isn't it? is she the same in MrDots game?

Reactions: LP83

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
347655 347654 347657
Can anyone help me with the that black eyeliner or whatever the fuck it is lol
In the pic on the left, her face has no posing and they look fine. But as soon I give her some expression, those things barely move with the eyes and they look awful!

HentaiSensei777

May 23, 2019
Do you mind if I join the party? But I'm gonna use her for some hardcore stuff.. didn't played the game.. I know it's quite good and popular doesn't look to be my style anyway..

Finally managed to load your Character..
Quite a few missing.. there and there but got it at the end.. quite big tits and ass.. isn't it? is she the same in MrDots game?
Don't mind at all. The more, the merrier.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I was playing on this one

11.png

Almost everything ok.. some quick fixes, open genital, side male genital, change face pose with a kiss or smth, look up.. render.. one minor thing didn't liked it.. ok cancel render.. pressed X on DAZ and not on the render window.. do you want to save? no of course not.. why would I do that (idiot)? for fuck sake.. nothing saved.. daz app closed..