Fan Art Melody: Fan Art and Assets Thread

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
None.. really..
The only things I changed there from your save file was to add genital "New gen for V8 update" something like that..
Changed the make up color.. from pasley.. nails color probably from another girl don't know for sure now.. usually I'm not keeping the nail color from the same asset.. search in library and pick the one I like or I think it will work..
And again for nails I made them longer.. with the bimbofication plugin..
It's all about the light, resolution and enviroment.. because it's your girl.. did not touch any major morph on her.

Culay, I don't know what modifications you did to my version of Melody but if my Melody was a 10 on scale of 1 - 10, you just doubled her hotness. :p

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I ended up significantly reworking the breasts and ass on Melody, in order to match the game art more closely. Of course, you can't really tell from the render/pose angle I used, and I'm still experimenting...

Artistic license is to be expected when doing fan art, of course, so whatever works for ya!

HentaiSensei777

May 23, 2019
None.. really..
The only things I changed there from your save file was to add genital "New gen for V8 update" something like that..
Changed the make up color.. from pasley.. nails color probably from another girl don't know for sure now.. usually I'm not keeping the nail color from the same asset.. search in library and pick the one I like or I think it will work..
And again for nails I made them longer.. with the bimbofication plugin..
It's all about the light, resolution and enviroment.. because it's your girl.. did not touch any major morph on her.
I didn't pick up on the bimbofication part as it must have been pretty subtle.

I gave you my version to "have your way with" artistically speaking. There'll be no disappointments or criticisms from me. Have your way with her. :devilish:

HentaiSensei777

May 23, 2019
I ended up significantly reworking the breasts and ass on Melody, in order to match the game art more closely. Of course, you can't really tell from the render/pose angle I used, and I'm still experimenting...

Artistic license is to be expected when doing fan art, of course, so whatever works for ya!
Like I was saying to Culay... Have your way with her.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018

There are 2 big differences between us..
1st is the experience..
2nd I'm not looking to copy/paste the character from X game because the dev made her in that way.. Don't have any plans for Dee for example to follow the game story.. maybe something with Katerina or Elena that's something else.

I was thinking she's quite big there and there but oh well.. I like it more this way.

I didn't pick up on the bimbofication part as it must have been pretty subtle.
Y well I didn't used it much anyway.. like 10-15% on nails and that's all..

Huge boobs, lips, bump it's not my style and unrealistic.. or realistic but not sexy from my POV.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
CulayTL,

Absolutely nothing wrong with that!

I probably should have added a smiley to 'whatever works for ya!' as I meant that in a good way, not a negative way...

So, to reiterate with emphasis...
Whatever works for ya!
(y):p:D:);):giggle::love::coffee:(y)

HentaiSensei777

May 23, 2019
Don't limit yourself to just Melody. As I recall, she wasn't the only slammin' hottie. You've got Isabella ("Izzy", the MC's friend's little sister), Amy (Melody's aunt), Rebecca ("Becca", the MC's neighbor), Sophia ("Fi", Melody's BFF), Xianne (the Asian girl with many jobs), the MC's ex-GF whose name I can't recall at the moment, and Melody's stepfather (Just kidding :p).

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Don't limit yourself to just Melody. As I recall, she wasn't the only slammin' hottie. You've got Isabella ("Izzy", the MC's friend's little sister), Amy (Melody's aunt), Rebecca ("Becca", the MC's neighbor), Sophia ("Fi", Melody's BFF), Xianne (the Asian girl with many jobs), the MC's ex-GF whose name I can't recall at the moment, and Melody's stepfather (Just kidding :p).
Did I said that I didn't played the game at all? Looks to be a romantic novel.. close to DMD.. I like only liked the CH1 on DMD after I gave up.. so I played only one Ch1 on that one.. not really a fan of MrDots Games

HentaiSensei777

May 23, 2019
Did I said that I didn't played the game at all? Looks to be a romantic novel.. close to DMD.. I like only th CH1 on DMD after I gave up.. so I played only one Ch1 on that one.. not really a fan of MrDots Games
Sorry, I presumed that you were familiar with the Melody game. Having played both games a good bit through, I prefer Melody's story a lot more and how it progressed. You should give Melody a try.

HentaiSensei777

May 23, 2019
I decided to experiment a little. In this version I mixed in 50% Paisley for Teen Josie8 with the existing 50% SASE Addie. While it is different, it didn't seem to change the overall look of my first version. Have fun with her all the same.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CulayTL and LP83

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Man, after seeing the official pic (which is part in my sig) the DmD & Melody crossover was due!!
Keep them cumming guys!
Hope I could make my contribution soon, it will all depend if i can fit both girls in the 2Gb I have of Vram.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I decided to experiment a little. In this version I mixed in 50% Paisley for Teen Josie8 with the existing 50% SASE Addie. While it is different, it didn't seem to change the overall look of my first version. Have fun with her all the same.

Not bad... she looks a bit more older I guess, only a few years/months.. bigger boobs or it's just me? slightly taller? If I had to pick one I would pick the 1st one but now depends for the enviroment I guess as well.. for an office shot I would go with the 2nd one.
Good job!

Left one it's the 1st you posted
Right the 2nd.. 1v2.png

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just jumping in here.

For Melody, try Salem textures. They don't look to bad, although you'll need to tweak the color of the nipples on the torso, and add a bit of pink to her skin maybe...

Salem's brows and areolas are about the right size and shape, and her makeup seems to work pretty good.

I'm still pushing dials, and I shut down my rendering computer to take a nap, but once I"m a bit happier, I'll share what I have.

Reactions: LP83 and CulayTL

HentaiSensei777

May 23, 2019
Just jumping in here.

For Melody, try Salem textures. They don't look to bad, although you'll need to tweak the color of the nipples on the torso, and add a bit of pink to her skin maybe...

Salem's brows and areolas are about the right size and shape, and her makeup seems to work pretty good.

I'm still pushing dials, and I shut down my rendering computer to take a nap, but once I"m a bit happier, I'll share what I have.
In searching, I've come across to two different Salem models, and . Which one did you use?