Fan Art Melody: Fan Art and Assets Thread

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I have the one from DAZ store installed.. not bad not bad.. but I don't know.. there's something I don't like and I don't know what.. gonna play with Salems material later on.. busy on another girl now..

Reactions: HentaiSensei777

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
In searching, I've come across to two different Salem models, and . Which one did you use?
The one with the thicker eyebrows, Salem for A8!

There may be a closer match out there of course. I'll share a pic later, just catching up on my daily rounds.

Reactions: HentaiSensei777

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
HentaiSensei777 ,

Once a few more of the assets are identified and worked out, it might be helpful to use the OP to list them, similar to a few of the other art assets threads. That way people won't have to search through this thread to try to find them, which will get annoying after the first dozen pages or so...

This silly suggestion is brought to you by...

Reactions: Ruffuss

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Haha.. you ve got work to do now.. damn boy.. who said it's a good ideea to open a thread..

• Haha
Reactions: OhWee

HentaiSensei777

May 23, 2019
HentaiSensei777 ,

Once a few more of the assets are identified and worked out, it might be helpful to use the OP to list them, similar to a few of the other art assets threads. That way people won't have to search through this thread to try to find them, which will get annoying after the first dozen pages or so...

This silly suggestion is brought to you by...
Haha.. you ve got work to do now.. damn boy.. who said it's a good ideea to open a thread..
I'll do what I can. You all seem to be enjoying this thread so I guess it was a good idea after all. ;)

Reactions: LP83

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
i doubt Mrdots team use G8F as all of their assets are for G3F (DMD). the mouth shape, eyelashes, nose don't match Melody

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, here's my current WIP for Melody...

MelodyWIP1_OhWee.jpg

Attached is a zip containing the .duf, and a torso texture nipple color modifcation to the torso for Salem for Aiko 8.

I used HentaiSensei777 's file as my starting point.

I have a lot of Genesis 8 morphs, so hopefully you have the ones I do. If people think this is close enough, I can look into baking the morphs into the character, so that you won't need to track those down.

Should be a pretty good starting point. I'm still going back and forth on morph adjustments, but she doesn't look too far off.

I shut off one of her bangs so you can compare the 'no bangs' with the sample pics. BTW, if you load my .duf, you'll get an error message about the planes missing their textures... you can use said planes to add pics from the game for comparison purposes, or simply delete the planes.

I also took a stab at the OOT Hairbending for the hair, hence the white streaks. She has those in the game images, the question is which color is the right one for the hairbending - I took a 'best guess' for now.

I have no idea how tall Melody is supposed to be. If anyone has an educated guess...

I also didn't add any genitals. Use whichever ones you like.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
OhWee Amazing work!! :D
As for how tall she is, you could use the pic from the game's gallery (the one I have in my sig as well) where she's with Dee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion LP83 !
(y)

I guesstimated based on the pic you suggested, and came up with dialing in the Height morph using the .duf I shared earlier at 55%, which puts her around 5'-5'1"

MelodyWIPwDee_OhWee.jpg

That seems to help with the Torso proportions quite nicely! I might need to relax the hip taper a bit though. The waist width looks right, but the hips taper a bit more steeply with the height adjustment...

I've been saying the Dee I'm using is 4'10", but apparently it's more like 4'9"...
:p

Apparently Mr. Dots likes 'em young and short!

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
In that case for sure i m not gonna respect the proportions.. Maybe i m gonna steal *cough* borrow a few things from you but in melody - dee case, dee would be more dominant, taller, older, not only in the sexual way..

• Haha

JuanDomingo

May 20, 2018
I've been saying the Dee I'm using is 4'10", but apparently it's more like 4'9"...
Dee is aprox 85% Georgina's height. If Georgina is the standard G3F height 5'11'' (1.8 m) then Dee is 5' (1.53m).

* IF * Georgina is that tall.

HentaiSensei777

May 23, 2019
Dee is aprox 85% Georgina's height. If Georgina is the standard G3F height 5'11'' (1.8 m) then Dee is 5' (1.53m).

* IF * Georgina is that tall.
If Dee's 5' tall, then Melody's probably about 5'3", maybe 5'4". I wish that I had MrDots' models, just to be sure. With that, you could slap Measure Metrics on any of the models and know for sure.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so here's a preliminary WIP for Billie/Sophia...

MelodySophieWIP_OhWee.jpg

Still a number of adjustments needed, but doesn't look too bad so far! Fortunately, Billie's sub-morph dials are still intact, so you can dial out her skinniness and such a bit. I also dialed Teen Josie out of her face, which seems to have helped.

No point listing the other morphs yet, as I'm still experimenting, plus I need to find a good 'standing' nude shot of Sophie, which hopefully is in the game images somewhere...