Missing some textures

runtime/textures/silver/billie/billiearmss_1004.jpg
runtime/textures/silver/billie/billiefaces_1001.jpg
runtime/textures/silver/billie/billielash1_1006.jpg
runtime/textures/silver/billie/billielashcolor01_1006.jpg
runtime/textures/silver/billie/billielegss_1003.jpg
runtime/textures/silver/billie/billietorsos_1002.jpg

View attachment 355933

As for the morphs, I think I have almost all of them.
Hope someone with less morphs tries her out to see what you are looking for :p
Thanks LP83 !

Ignore the Billie textures, although they aren't too far off. You'll need GDN Darla for G3F for a more exact match. Apply the Darla textures to both Sophia and Sophia's eyebrows, and assign my modified torso texture to her base torso texture. The areolas are more pink on my modified texture.

I'm guessing that the file in my last post didn't work properly morph wise? I think I figured out how to fix that. Needed to track down a newly created morph file, which is included in the .zip below.

I rebuilt the character from scratch in the 7zip below, using ONLY the Sophia Morph I created, although I did copy the hair over from the existing character. Said morph should appear under the 'morphs' subcategory in the parameters tab for G8F characters.

Drag the contents of the "My Library" folder into My Library or wherever you want to put that. The modified Darla torso texture, put that wherever is most convenient for you. I have GDN Darla installed in my Renderosity Library folder, so if you have her installed elsewhere, you may need to point Daz to where the Darla textures are. Or simply just apply the Darla skin textures using the Content Library buttons, to both Sophia and Sophia's eyebrows.

I'd still like someone else to test this. Preferably someone that doesn't have a lot of G8F morphs.

I want to see if my combined morph will work properly for everyone. I just tested this in my other Daz install, on this laptop that I no longer use for rendering and has the mostly full hard drive, and I think I figured it out. I'm still learning how to do this combined morph thing...

Last edited:
Reactions: LP83

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
OK, enough blah blah. Here's my current WIP for Sophie. I'm actually pretty happy with her, although I guesstimated a bit on the body...

View attachment 352301

Attached are my .duf files, and a slightly modified GDN Darla for G3F torso texture with the nipples pinked up a bit.

As jdpetela firgured out, you'll need GDN Darla for G3F's skin textures. You'll also need to grab Billie for TJ8. Oh, and Marigold Hair of course!

Hopefully you have the same G8F morph packs that I do.

As for the 3 planes I have in my .duf file, just point those at the game/images/weekwhatever folders for comparison purposes, or just delete them.

Enjoy!
;)
Is it just me or does her in-game version have a taller/thinner head?
Great job in general though and thanks for pushing the frontiers on fan art development!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
View attachment 356091

OhWee

This is what happens for me when I select a pose.. tried a few.. always the same result or you know.. close enough.
Doh! Forgot to apply 'adjust rigging to shape' to the new .duf I saved. My bad. Just select Sophia, then go under edit/figure/rigging and select adjust rigging to shape, preferably before you adjust the pose.

Might be good if you are doing monster movie stuff though...

Anyways, I updated the .zip in my last post. I see that I forgot to drag Sophia into the Scene Subsets folder. Took care of that too.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/07/369906_Sophia_G8F_MkIIb_OhWee.7z

You should not need to adjust rigging to shape with the updated .duf file in the .zip above, as I did that step and resaved the .duf. When I re-opened it her arms worked normally. Again, report any issues, I'm still learning how to get this process down pat.

Thanks for the feedback guys! I've been trying to figure out how to package characters so people won't have to track down morph packages or mess with 'source' OBJs and Morph Loader Pro, so hopefully this helps save some time.

WaveOfPig

It's entirely possible that is the case. I did make a couple of head adjustments, and it looked about right to me, but of course there's always room for improvement. Thankfully, most morph packages have head adjusters if people want to tweak her further. Plus, some people like to 'bimbofy' characters and such, nothing wrong with that!

Back to work on my penis ship... which has nothing to do with Melody.

Last edited:
Reactions: WaveOfPig

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Quick  test ohwee 2 beach.png

Quick one..
Nice one OhWee
Can't give you more feedback.. still didn't played the game.

Me thinking loud:
A bit more work on the tails.. right one looks off a lot.. left one a bit... it's nice it did try to follow the pose.
Wet skin a bit maybe?
Put some bikinis on her.. not sure if she's 18.. I don't wanna have problems lol.
She's cute anyway!
Maybe a diffrent pose not from "Diva poses" would fit better for her!

Now really.. does she look 18?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Can anyone pls share the assets for Melody (completed)
Here's the post that has the version of Melody that I shared, and am currently using with a skin tweak. I made her a bit too pink, so I dialed back the pink a bit in the appropriate slider in the surfaces tab, making it a little more white with a touch of pink.

https://f95zone.to/threads/melody-fan-art-and-assets-thread.33456/post-2159438

I still need to 'bake' her morphs into a single morph, similar to what I figured out with Sophia, but if you have the appropriate morphs, and Salem for Aiko 8 for her skin textures, you should be good to go. I included a modified torso texture in the .zip that makes her nipples more pink.

HentaiSensei777 has a curvier version of Melody, if you want something a little more voluptuous. Mine was based on his, with a few tweaks aimed at getting her a bit closer to the game model.
https://f95zone.to/threads/melody-fan-art-and-assets-thread.33456/post-2148265

Both models are good, it comes down to personal preference.

Last edited: