3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Archelion

Dec 24, 2018
I was getting very plastic-like hair with Sloshwerk's Colorwerks (hair shading system) and today I finally fixed it by applying some SSS on the hair (from DimensionTheory's Subsurface Workshop). PS: I'm still in my early renders phase.

Sloshwerks' Colorwerks [Plastic].jpg Colorwerks + SSS [Fixed].png

Last edited:

DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Little fantasy this time. It's a drow girl. And before you start, it's just an urban legend that all drows have white hair, or at least I've never seen one :p

Seriously speaking, I tried hours, but it's so freaking hard to make a decent hair shader for white hair, so I gave up and took easier route :sneaky:

drow_girl.jpg

Archelion

Dec 24, 2018
Suppose to be the younger version of my previous post.. thanks for looking :)
View attachment 377605
Sorry, but I am a bit of a perfectionist and, although the model (and her pose) is clearly of great quality, the shaders (especially the stone ones) in the room are really meh (probably it's in older asset, maybe the materials are not even iRay). I hope my comment helps you.

May 9, 2018
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BigTBorn
May 9, 2018
Well, got some bad news... to me at least :LOL:
Due to lack of sleep and long working hours (and probably allergy among other things), I'm currently functioning with one eye for the time being (cool part is that I get to wear a pirate eye patch :ROFLMAO:) however, this is.. thankfully.. temporary, so if you notice fewer posts frequency and slight detail miscalculations in my renders, it's most likely the one eye thing that's causing this... Wish me luck :cool:

MilfAdv2b_SM.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes