3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

SecsMurphy

Dec 25, 2018
Dude, It might just be me, but I'd say do what YOU want to do, the thing is, you're at your best when you do what you like, you improve because your drive is your own interest, if you start paying too much attention to what people like, you'll eventually come to consider your art as a chore instead of a passion.

My most demanding and difficult renders are the ones with the least likes, they took time and pushed me to learn new tricks but the most important part of it all is that I was happy making them and eventually helped me become better at this whole daz thing. I honestly like your work as is, as long as you put your due diligence in and keep making renders at your own pace, with your own style, people will take notice and value your contribution and eventually you can make renders for the masses when you feel like it while employing all the tricks you learned doing what you like! :)

Good luck man (y)

:ROFLMAO: (y)
View attachment 382584
Thanks.jpg

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
are there any way to clear these clippings ? its a pity when a dress has this many clippings after posing or even with the basic T pose... "Expand" just make it worse

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Yeah.. tested that.. you can make it with with the smooth modifier.
Fixed the back.. but had clips on the front..
Fixed the front and got clips on the back :rolleyes:

Oh well.. you can still render, change the camera, fix only what you can see it, change the camera, start over.
There are no exacts values for the modifier.. body to body, outfit to outfit..

rolmac

May 28, 2017
are there any way to clear these clippings ? its a pity when a dress has this many clippings after posing or even with the basic T pose... "Expand" just make it worse
Annotation 2019-08-27 143622.png

you select your garment in the scene then you use what is in red in the image above
perso I use little, never thoroughly and prefer to use fit control or the morphs provided with the garment

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Hey guys - do any of you have experience using this environment asset? I’m trying to render a scene but the background picture I have doesn’t show up? It only shows up on some renders and the rest it’s just black. Attached is a picture of when it works, on the others the background picture is just black. Any advice?

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
From what I can see from your image, an expand all under the clothing asset should fix. I would also note that the ability of clothing to conform to the model largely depends upon the mesh density of the asset. If you switch your view to wireframe you can see exactly what you are dealing with.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes