3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Great job with the bug spray, looks nice and realistic, the perfume flask might need a little fine tuning :)

Usually I'm too lazy to UV map my glass pieces cause these work fine with procedural shading,
except if you need things like cracks in the glass
Thanks!
Yeah, as it is, that looks like the economy size bottle! :LOL: The only thing I had mapped onto the bottle part was the sticker there, most of the other ways I have found have been less than ideal for that shape sticker, but I am playing with options. While it's not terrible for my first try on the bottle, I am really not happy with it for a lot of reasons, and plan to redo that part soon. Learned a lot over the last couple days, and I am already doing a lot better work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
View attachment 386873
Had some fun with lighting
This is going to sound a little harsh. When you say that you are having some fun with lighting, what are you attempting to highlight? As an example of what you could do, the following.
- Light from above to show divine inspiration
- Light from behind to show inspiration
- Light from the side to show influence by others
- Light from below with red overtones to show nefarious intent
- etc etc.

Be a story teller and use lighting to convey your intent.;)

deusexvagina

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
This is going to sound a little harsh. When you say that you are having some fun with lighting, what are you attempting to highlight? As an example of what you could do, the following.
- Light from above to show divine inspiration
- Light from behind to show inspiration
- Light from the side to show influence by others
- Light from below with red overtones to show nefarious intent
- etc etc.

Be a story teller and use lighting to convey your intent.;)
No intent, I just played around with lighting and dome rotation until it hit the way I liked.

Reactions: TheDevian and Nenet
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes