3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Having fun in the classroom with some fellow students and the teacher..
Cultural diversity!
Way to go!!

Ciri from the Witcher 3.
Such cuteness!

Most people dislike bimbo characters but I just had to make a series about bimbofication for the fun of it. These images are from episode 2 of this hot MILFs transformation.

She's been feeling real sexy lately and her son hates her new body but he gets aroused when he finds her sleeping around with his friends. So far, my awesome supporters demanded an episode 2 so it worked out for everyone ;)

Because this forum is so awesome, I'm happy to share a few teasers.

View attachment 386009
I don't like bimbos myself, but I do like the heels she's wearing here

Red HOT!

EXTREME Beauty!! :love: :love:

Ginger love for life for SURE!!!

wish this hair had a little more flexibility but still liked the overall outcome
View attachment 386915
Beauty!!

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I don't use Daz studio for much. Before I show my original characters, here's someone elses. I did the object textures, cloth dynamics, and lighting. Rendered in Poser. It's called "Willis Noir" View attachment 389503
I like it. And even if I don't like poser myself. I'm always surprised what it could do, in the hand of somebody who understands the program.

Reactions: 2Shy

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I don't use Daz studio for much. Before I show my original characters, here's someone elses. I did the object textures, cloth dynamics, and lighting. Rendered in Poser. It's called "Willis Noir" View attachment 389503
Looks more like Die Hard 2/Nakatomi Plaza (without the hat)
Awesome!

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I'm afraid to like this one :oops:
Anyway.. well done !

Hi guys, here are the girls i'm working on at the moment. (Spoiler : one have a dick, can you guess ?)

View attachment 389582
I hope it's the one in the dress but there's no shadow..
If it's the one with the jeans/pants.. can you imagine sticking a cock there in those extra tight pants? Especially if it is a futalicious or dicktator asset!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes