3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Can some one help me, i am using headlights asset for G8F and every time no matter what nipple size i use they always poke through the clothing, and i tried using smoothing and collision but its still clipping through. Any suggestions?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can some one help me, i am using headlights asset for G8F and every time no matter what nipple size i use they always poke through the clothing, and i tried using smoothing and collision but its still clipping through. Any suggestions?
You could try Fit Control, or something about geoshells are supposed to work as well, though I have not figured it out yet.

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
Don't know if smoothing works proper with geografted pieces.
You can try a lot of things, first of all (if there are no morphs in the clothing or these don't work), navigate to the left/right pectoral
node of the CLOTHING piece and scale these up a bit (preferably in Z direction).
Using a second invisible figure with the clothing piece fitted to and same pose and proportions except for upscaled boobs will do the same.
I don't know your weight map painting knowledge, but you can add a push modifier to the clothing and push only the needed parts a little bit
"outwards".
If you have photoshop, the recent repair brushes do a phenomenal job. ;)

May I ask why you'd want to use the grafted nipples beneath clothing ? :)

Last edited:

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes