3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
hello to all
question why you're pulling us out of beautiful rendered without telling us how you did it :cry:
I would like to know if the PC plays an important role for a good rendered
for some who know me I'm not a rotten addition but I struggle with my PC from where my question comes from

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
hello to all
question why you're pulling us out of beautiful rendered without telling us how you did it :cry:
I would like to know if the PC plays an important role for a good rendered
for some who know me I'm not a rotten addition but I struggle with my PC from where my question comes from
One thing I've learned with my laptop....on the battery life, put it on BEST PERFORMANCE so long as you're going to be using it while plugged in..... your battery life won't matter and you'll NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED the extra power when trying to do a complex render. I kept getting errors and crashes because I'd basically had my setting in the middle between best performance and best battery life... (default setting.) Once I moved it all the way to best performance, I have had zero issues with daz.... it doesn't SPEED UP the rendering, but it definitely helps daz perform better. I know that's a very basic thing and may not be all you're hoping for, but it's far more significant that some people may realize. I'm a noob at this myself, so I haven't learned a lot of the expert tricks yet...

Reactions: jfredy78
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes