3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
She looks awesome, will she be in the next update? Every starship crew needs a sexy android ;)
She will be introduced in next update, however not much content. Will play a role in Alice's and Tiffany's story. Don't have any long term plans for the android at this time, but that may change.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
KellyJeanJennevaCrystal2.jpg
Kelly(Blonde) is back with her friends Jenneva, Jean and Crystal.... No, your eyes aren't deceiving you. Crystal is a thick and kinda muscley version of Linda from Milfy City. The similarities are intentional. As are the obvious differences. LOL Jenneva and Jean are characters of my own creation, as is Kelly.

I'm a noobie, so I haven't mastered all the fancy lighting and what not.... I just like making characters.

May 4, 2018
Got a few hours free yesterday so i tried to use dformers. This is my 1st try with fit control,even tho i struggle to find assets, i managed to get something. Is not what i wanted but for now this is the best i could do. day41-2.png
500 iterations,42 min render and my time to learn fit control. Is there any way to edit a dson file, if so i'm open for advices.
Again thank you guys for likes and have a nice evening.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes