3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Didn't worked on him that much.. got tired and it's late.

View attachment 413277

V1: View attachment 413117

Had in plan a yoga thing..
After that browsing on a torrent site found this and I said.. oh well.. can try something like that maybe..
View attachment 413119

Feedback please?

Wanna work more on him.. some more skin features, work more on sausage but got lazy to simulate over and over again.. for some reasons I don't like to play with male characters that much.
Maybe improve the room a bit more.. drag a wall behind and remove the right window..
Add a backdrop but I don't really know how reduce/remove the window reflections
In rest I think it looks decent.. or does it?

Not happy with the backdrop but in rest I'm ok with that.
There's one small reflection on the table that shouldn't be there left bottom corner.
Towel clips a bit with the table.. I think it's the table broken because first I tried to add dform on it with the character and the lowest settings it was like a few cm away from the character.. dunno.. tried to simulate again and again getting the same results
Looks good. What I think should be improved are:
The torso looks a bit too long, the hips/legs a bit too thin and the foot could look smaller and thinner (imo)

The boobs and face are nice but DAMN now I want a high quality Lena Paul 3D model! Her boobs change in size often but in this pic they look like perfection

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sharing some of my own characters for a while... This is a pretty staright mix of two victoria 7 characters with the boobs dialed up, as I tend to do. :D If I ever get that VN started, she's a lawyer, an associate of the MC.
View attachment 413701
No offense intended, but I would suggest at least getting a different hair style, that model and hair are one of the most overused sets there is around here. She is your bitchy older sister in about half the daz games on this site. The body looks good, but the face and hair have been seen way too many times in my opinion. Unless of course, that is your goal, in which case, more power to you. :ROFLMAO:

Either way, best of luck!

May 4, 2018
Weekend so i've got a few hours to play. First time i dforced well the hair as i like. First time playing with volumetric lights. First time with rain system (pain in the ass to move it until i don't get big drops to obstruct the body). And the most important without any help.
This is what i got in the end:

.................................................................... Cry me a river!..................................................................................
day42-2.png
No photoshop, no lightroom, nothing, just how it came from render

Render time 15 minutes, 10 iterations :) yeah i was surprised too. Hope you like it guys, and thank you for likes.

Ps:
1st try with 500 iterations and 1h render/ work in progress and testing how rain drops look day42-try1.png

Version 2 ,

Lower the body a bit , wet skin shader and background aded and it looks like this:

day42-wet-2.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes