3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
No offense intended, but I would suggest at least getting a different hair style, that model and hair are one of the most overused sets there is around here. She is your bitchy older sister in about half the daz games on this site. The body looks good, but the face and hair have been seen way too many times in my opinion. Unless of course, that is your goal, in which case, more power to you. :ROFLMAO:

Either way, best of luck!
Used for a good reason. It's funny you should say that, since I found the other character to be the most generic one... Since that one was using original textures, this one was at least a combo of different textures and had a bodyswap. :D

It's a pity about that hair (just like it's a pity about the Voss hair) that it's included in the victoria 7 pro bundle... everybody winds up using them, which is a shame, since they are quite nice and "different" from a real-life point of view.

But anyway, here's something that shouldn't happen every day: P3D Linn, a Victoria 4 character, GenX'd to Genesis 3 and converted to iray.
linn test.jpg

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
This happens if there is a window or glass or anything alike between the object and the camera.
There's nothing between..
It's just if go render same settings, pose, camera, light etc, same save, nothing changed if I do it manually Ctrl + R or Click Render ends ok.
If add the save in the render queue to leave it overnight or whatever that hair is gone.. it doesn't load the hair probably for some reasons..

SecsMurphy

Dec 25, 2018
Is it M
It's just if go render same settings, pose, camera, light etc, same save, nothing changed if I do it manually Ctrl + R or Click Render ends ok.
If add the save in the render queue to leave it overnight or whatever that hair is gone.. it doesn't load the hair probably for some reasons..
Is it version 1? Apparently that has issues with some hair

Reactions: CulayTL

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
I use Render-a-lot; the only problem appears when I make adjustments and forget to switch to the camera, leaving it at the default viewport (or whatever the name was).

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
I use Render-a-lot; the only problem appears when I make adjustments and forget to switch to the camera, leaving it at the default viewport (or whatever the name was). You may try it
Photo shoot View attachment 414535
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The left hand is in the air:)

Reactions: CulayTL
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes