3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
You had to lower the tone, didn't you? :rolleyes:
I don't get it (not familiar with the expression) but I'm sorry for that..
That's crazy big ass anyway..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fixed for you, added in spoiler :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I don't get it (not familiar with the expression) but I'm sorry for that..
That's crazy big ass anyway..

Fixed for you, added in spoiler :ROFLMAO:
lol thanks! :ROFLMAO: I know it's down to personal taste but I can't stand that woman!

Jul 8, 2017
I'm still only a couple months new to DAZ but here is a couple of mine, I still struggle with lighting for sex scenes and in general lol. Feedback/Criticism/Help is always welcome as I'm looking to possibly delve into the VN creator scene sometime when I get better with DAZ.

Also if anyone has any recommendations for animation or gif hosting sites that won't ban me for hosting lewd content to link work?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm still only a couple months new to DAZ but here is a couple of mine, I still struggle with lighting for sex scenes and in general lol. Feedback/Criticism/Help is always welcome as I'm looking to possibly delve into the VN creator scene sometime when I get better with DAZ.

Also if anyone has any recommendations for animation or gif hosting sites that won't ban me for hosting lewd content to link work?
If they are not too big, you can store some here, Deviant Art doesn't seem to have a problem it, just mark it as adult, though I don't know if there is a limit to how graphic it can be... I am sure people know more than I do on that though.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Denoisers are your friend. Depending on your system and your tech understanding use the AI denoiser or the inbuild denoiser of DAZ. Both get good results. Also dForce is smth that you should consider for this kind of clothing and posing. A pro pos posing, her pose looks somewhat impossible with all the stuck throughs and clips.

I'm a sucker for inside car motives, maybe that is, why I'm so finniky here. ;)

Vla123

Feb 28, 2018
Denoisers are your friend. Depending on your system and your tech understanding use the AI denoiser or the inbuild denoiser of DAZ. Both get good results. Also dForce is smth that you should consider for this kind of clothing and posing. A pro pos posing, her pose looks somewhat impossible with all the stuck throughs and clips.

I'm a sucker for inside car motives, maybe that is, why I'm so finniky here. ;)
Thanks for the answer, I have not used Denoisers yet, I will try. Where to get it?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes