3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Modelling stuff

Working on modular multistorey props, low poly, but detailed enough to do entrance scenes.

View attachment 415507

View attachment 415515
Nice to see that you are creating props from scratch. As a few tips to assist, I would suggest the following:
- Utilise instancing in a scene. It will allow populating with more items, without using additional memory.
- Where possible try to stay away from normal / bump maps. Whilst they are great for brick close-ups, they significantly add to render times.
- Get yourself some strong shaders. I would suggest architectural iray shaders (diverse set of surface of moderate quality).
- I have also linked downtown loft living area. It has a great example of how to create a city skyline, with minimal geometry, via quality surfaces and instancing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Guys, the last night created this wallpaper with nurse Becky from my last comics "Visit to sexologist" As am not stingy decided to share nurse Becky with you:devilish:
The wallpaper is ASFW (almost safe for work :))
Also I posted the full episodes 1 and 2 in the Comics forum. Feel free to repost them freely but please keep [Lednah] in the title and it will be great if you post a link to my page too.
Becky_wallpaper.png

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I'm so hot about anything Maisie related!

Who likes saliva soaked feet :) ?

View attachment 412862
I love this!!
Even tho I don't like it with a lot of saliva. This one looks good tho!

Sharing some of my own characters for a while... This is a pretty staright mix of two victoria 7 characters with the boobs dialed up, as I tend to do. :D If I ever get that VN started, she's a lawyer, an associate of the MC.
View attachment 413701
Very HOT!!

Beautiful!

Oh man!!
This looks awesome!!! :love: :love: :love:

I'm still only a couple months new to DAZ but here is a couple of mine, I still struggle with lighting for sex scenes and in general lol. Feedback/Criticism/Help is always welcome as I'm looking to possibly delve into the VN creator scene sometime when I get better with DAZ.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also if anyone has any recommendations for animation or gif hosting sites that won't ban me for hosting lewd content to link work?
Such a hottie!!
Nice footwear choices ;)

Reactions: Namco15
D

Deleted member 130403

So, some of you might have clued on to the fact I like to recreate game characters as genesis 3-8 models, sometimes give them my own twist etc. This one's a bit different, Vala the Amazonian from the 1990 game Secret of the Silver Blades (Don't tell me how many of you guys weren't even born then). If there's an external reason for the fact I love fit n' busty, it's her. :D

Not happy with the hairline, but pretty close.
View attachment 414810
I'm getting some strong Jill of the Jungle vibes.
jill.jpg

Reactions: JiiEf
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes