3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Feb 9, 2019
Reactions: BrainDeadMonkey

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
Might the prop came without textures and you have too apply them manually, select the item in surfaces tab.
Where did you got the assets from? or what environment is that?
Its ok i found the problem wasnt the full set loaded :)..thank you anyways for your replies :)

Reactions: CulayTL

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
3rd Render here,i dont know what im doing wrong and pergola>>prop has no colores!!! View attachment 440535
It very much looks like something I'm experiencing these days with older props: they're 3Delight, and sometimes upon conversion become emissive. So in that case, I'd look through the shaders of the surfaces that turn out brightest in your render, check whether it has an entry "Emission Color" on the surfaces tab.
If it doesn't, it's a 3Delight shader, so you'll need to convert it.
In your smart content, pick the files tab, go to shaders -> Iray, and apply the !Iray Uber Base.
The surface should now have an "Emission Color" entry. Make sure its color is BLACK (no emission).

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
It very much looks like something I'm experiencing these days with older props: they're 3Delight, and sometimes upon conversion become emissive. So in that case, I'd look through the shaders of the surfaces that turn out brightest in your render, check whether it has an entry "Emission Color" on the surfaces tab.
If it doesn't, it's a 3Delight shader, so you'll need to convert it.
In your smart content, pick the files tab, go to shaders -> Iray, and apply the !Iray Uber Base.
The surface should now have an "Emission Color" entry. Make sure its color is BLACK (no emission).
Hi Dripping,

Thanks for posting your rendering tip. I've saved it in a text file just encase I experience the same problem with older non Iray items not showing their base shaders.

Always learning. :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes