3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Say hello to your new roommate, she's friendly, always happy, and really loves to be around you all the time, at any place ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She looks friendly indeed..

That sounds like the add on a real estate agency.. great flat/apartment/house, wonderful view, 15 bedrooms, awesome neighbours.. when you get there.. shitty gheto.. :LOL:
She is cute :)

• Haha
Reactions: recreation

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
I think you might be right. I did a render with her smiling and next to the character i plan on putting in one of the pictures with her. I might make her slightly more heavy just not sure yet. But i like her alot better after putting a smile on her face.

View attachment 449089
Yeah i think you could make her a lil more chubby, but don't go wild. Also what lingerie are you using?

RiBU

Jul 24, 2018
RiBU very nice box you got there. Textured by yourself?
Only partially. I've added the aluminum colored shader for the interior for more realism (the original had more hentai girls on that surface), red emissive neon lights shader and a price tag sign (instead of another hentai pic). The rest is from Darkseal's "Wending machine" Poser prop.

Last edited:

Alrotha

Jun 7, 2017
So many awsome renders in the thread! Figured i'd post up the first ever few character/portrait style renders i've done - so much to learn. Oh and please excuse the transparency, totally forgot I saved them as .png's. Was going for a 'spoilt rebel' on the first one here. Hair's shot though...
Bit of an asian inspiration here.
Comfy girl-next-door? Random assortment of 'I wonder what happens when...'

Not sure on the faces / expressions - 'specially the eyes. Anything else that needs working on? Critique away!

Aug 30, 2017
So many awsome renders in the thread! Figured i'd post up the first ever few character/portrait style renders i've done - so much to learn. Oh and please excuse the transparency, totally forgot I saved them as .png's. Was going for a 'spoilt rebel' on the first one here. Hair's shot though...
Bit of an asian inspiration here.
Comfy girl-next-door? Random assortment of 'I wonder what happens when...'

Not sure on the faces / expressions - 'specially the eyes. Anything else that needs working on? Critique away!
Sapphire looks like Greta Thunberg who accidentally saw a steak.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes