3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Ha I used to play too, not in college though, my school was D1 and everyone was fucking massive. I like the fit, muscular ladies (to an extent) as you can see with some of my posts. I don't think she's all that big though, looks nice and firm, like someone who does a bit of cross training or something.
Yeah, a knee injury derailed me pretty thoroughly, never played a snap. Well, fewer concussions, probably better at lawyering these days.

Meant to celebrate 200 with something Bailey+Ember, but not quite happy with the red part of the hair, need to play a bit with the textures to see if I can get it to look a bit more dyed instead of unnatural before I Commit. Updated eyes here:
Ember Closeup.jpg

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Yeah, a knee injury derailed me pretty thoroughly, never played a snap. Well, fewer concussions, probably better at lawyering these days.

Meant to celebrate 200 with something Bailey+Ember, but not quite happy with the red part of the hair, need to play a bit with the textures to see if I can get it to look a bit more dyed instead of unnatural before I Commit. Updated eyes here:
View attachment 463004
:oops:
Soooooo Hot. Want to touch the hinney.

Shut-up Swan!!!

• Haha
Reactions: JiiEf
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes