3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Killed this at 55 % (after 6 hours) when I noticed 1) the clipping of the thumb 2) that Ember's too pale and 3) her eyes. Let's hope Bailey won't be my pinnacle achievement as a V4 converter. :p
bailey ember.jpg
(Though I have no idea how I'm going to outdo that. Wowza)

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I would like to swap places with Ember and let this scene last more than 6 hours:sneaky:
Let's try to make those decisions a bit harder... So, this time I'm showing my lack of daz skills. I've learned to fix essentially every other 3delight->iray conversion issue I've had in the past over the past few days, but I'm stumped with this. No matter what shader I try, as long as I have these textures I'm getting the white artifacts. Specularity didn't seem to do anything, either.
ember fucking hair.jpg

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Had to take a break from tweaking and do a (pretty much) out of the box render... This scene took less time to set up and render than I spent just tweaking Ember's hair posing in the last render. And this is a new character, Rebecka. Genesis 8 for a change, no conversions, just a little dial play on the body (which is based on the default vicky 8).
Rebecka.jpg

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Behold, here cometh the ultimate cutie, let us protect her... and we shall see what comes of her cuteness.

Misha: where is daddy? :cry:
View attachment 440923
Hi Nomec104,

I really like your color and texture choices for the render.

Question - Were the textures added within Daz3D or in added in post-work like PS.?

I'm new to rendering so texturing figures, props are currently a new learning curve for me. Any tips are appreciated! :)

Thanks

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Hi Nomec104,

I really like your color and texture choices for the render.

Question - Were the textures added within Daz3D or in added in post-work like PS.?

I'm new to rendering so texturing figures, props are currently a new learning curve for me. Any tips are appreciated! :)

Thanks
Wow, thanks mate. Now, all the textures were added in daz 3D. Especially the lil cutie, i combined different skin and layers to add the freckles, rosie cheeks, bright pink lips, eyes color and so on.

As for the overall tone, hue, contrast i made it in postwork on gimp.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Working on my first VN, MC is gonna be one lucky dude.
View attachment 441043
Hi Disco Reject,

The render is kinda cartoon-like but I like it.

The girl in green shorts! I like her the best. ;)

If the that dude is going to be your MC - I'm so glad he does not look like the usual kid in most family VN games.

Question - Are they holding the girl in the middle because she's having a fit or are they staging an intervention of some sort? :)

Good luck

Reactions: Naidrang
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes