3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hitting 750 renders for my shit game o/
I'm not far from the burnout tho
I thought first I could render the prologue under ~300.. ahah. kill me.

View attachment 441305
Hi no__name,

Wow! Can't wait to see as you say "shit" game. Art style reminds me of several Hidden Object games I've played. I like the art style you've rendered.

Hope the writing for your game matches the quality of your artwork.

Good luck

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Another Victoria 4 to genesis 3/iray conversion. I hate this hair. In fact, I hate all the non-goth hairs I have. Like the character, though!

View attachment 441346
Hi JiiEf,

I like her eyes, lips and nips! Nice choices.

I do agree with you about that hair (I probably have that installed as well) not that great. What is the name of the hair product?

The part by the forehead looks like farm straw. :(

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Got some time to play around with Daz again. A couple of renders with the intel denoiser applied to a couple of them. Some turned out great while others removed too much texture.

View attachment 441369

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi BiggieHead,

Oh no and new toy -

I like the first picture in the spoiler. Reminds me of Sci-Fi graphic novel artwork. :)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I am really not pleased with the lightning.
Any ideas what I can do to improve my lightning. I always have the feeling it might be too intense, so the skin looses details, but on the other hand it always feels too dark in general.
I want the room to be well lighted, but not like this where it kind of looses details and nearly have no shadows at all. TailPlug_1_2k.jpg

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Wow, thanks mate. Now, all the textures were added in daz 3D. Especially the lil cutie, i combined different skin and layers to add the freckles, rosie cheeks, bright pink lips, eyes color and so on.

As for the overall tone, hue, contrast i made it in postwork on gimp.
Thanks for your reply and info.

Reactions: Nomec104

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
I am really not pleased with the lightning.
Any ideas what I can do to improve my lightning. I always have the feeling it might be too intense, so the skin looses details, but on the other hand it always feels too dark in general.
I want the room to be well lighted, but not like this where it kind of looses details and nearly have no shadows at all. View attachment 464821
Have you tried using mesh lights? Add emission values to something that's either not visible in the camera angle, or, if it is, it's normal to behave as a light source. Just tamper with the emission values, in terms of color temperature and strength, to avoid oversaturating, or overexposing the image, and, you can always compliment the existing lights with some weak-intensity regular lights, either point or distant.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
My first post in this thread,

View attachment 443366

Beginner at DAZ and organic modeling. The past 5 years have been spent in 3D Mechanical modeling and renders from Fusion 360. There is so much to learn here. Critique welcomed.
Hi m4dsk1llz,

I like the way you used light in the pose.

I really like the skin texturing and tones extensively with the hands, fingernails and belly area. She looks like a nice milf basking in the morning sun.

The only gripe I have with the render would be her hair. It seems a little...well, like it was rendered in a CAD program (block-like). ;)

Nice job overall.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Have you tried using mesh lights? Add emission values to something that's either not visible in the camera angle, or, if it is, it's normal to behave as a light source. Just tamper with the emission values, in terms of color temperature and strength, to avoid oversaturating, or overexposing the image, and, you can always compliment the existing lights with some weak-intensity regular lights, either point or distant.
With mesh-lighting, you mean some specific assets?
I think I might also have a problem with the "where" to place a light to get better results. What I did in this room was to place some lights on the ceeling to get a well lighted room as I don't want it too dark and then I added a HDRI as a source of light from outside the windows.
For this render I added lights from behind the character, but not sure if that was a good idea xD

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Looks like I might as well give up and stick to my day job.

But not before I post the "final" Skylar, preferred her with this hair. Doubled resolution for now...

View attachment 443556
Hi JiiEf,

I like her hair style and boobs.

Question - What happen to the poor girl's (right) leg/thigh/knee/ankle/foot? Weird pose or sexy limp?. :D -humor-

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes