3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Fuck, Lexx... She's amazing as ever!!

... But if you don't mind constructive criticism... Her right shoulder, the one that is nearest us. I would give it some twist, and then lessen the twist on her bicep some to even out her pose and give it a more natural look. Maybe even move that shoulder slightly forward some .Just not enough to block her gorgeous face :)

But damn, I LOVE this character!! She's so fucking hot!!

ltech

Apr 25, 2018
I have started working on my first VN, here are some of the renders.

I would be grateful for some feed back. For rendering I am trying to balance render times and quality. I am using a GTX 780 so I am sometimes going to have to make sacrifices. I do not want to spend any more than 2 hours on each render, so advice on lighting while maintaining shorter render times would be great.

There is a demo on of my first VN that introduces the first character, any feedback on that is also appreciated.

Thanks.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Is that the low pigtail hair om the one in blue? Why not try the blue hair, to match her outfit? Something really different.
Yea mine is the low pigtail hair.. not sure if that's what's in the promo though..
I considered changing up there overall styles but i kind of like the grown up power puffs as is.. just need the right outfits and hairs.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes