3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I have started working on my first VN, here are some of the renders.

I would be grateful for some feed back. For rendering I am trying to balance render times and quality. I am using a GTX 780 so I am sometimes going to have to make sacrifices. I do not want to spend any more than 2 hours on each render, so advice on lighting while maintaining shorter render times would be great.

There is a demo on of my first VN that introduces the first character, any feedback on that is also appreciated.

Thanks.
The two renders of Emma come straight from the game, and I like her design. I assume the new girl will probably be the daughter that moves in? You absolutely nailed her design, she looks excellent.

You already know this, but better lighting is your first objective. Look at the first picture which has an all white background, but Emma herself is dark and I don't just mean from her goth look. Try setting up a spotlight on her and compare the difference.

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Model: Anastasia For Genesis 8 Female
When a pretty, naked girl's holding up her hands to you, then she's definitely done something wrong. The only questions are what, and how much is it gonna cost for her to do it again :evilsmile:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes